|Location:||East Coast, USA|
Just a dude trying to get published. I write things that burn slowly until they don't.
All I want to do with my life is tell stories. Seriously. Everything else is just to pay the bills.
I do everything pre-written, which means you can expect regular updates from me. (Read: I actually complete things and often post 3 times per week)
I edit fight scenes, if you need the help. Got a lot of experience in that area, take that as you will.
[Finished and posting!] Writing The Devil's Dark Remnant, an urban fantasy teen fiction set in a world of dark magic hidden beneath the surface of the mundane. I have the first three books written, and four more planned:
- The Dark Places - Written, edited, posting on Royal Road(Releasing through summer 21)
- The Dividing Line- Written, edited(releasing through fall 21)
- The Cold War- Written, editing(releasing New Years)
- The Last Summer- Outlined, drafting(releasing late spring 22)
- The New Blood- Outlined(releasing late summer 22)
- The Dark Resurrection- Outlining(releasing winter 22)
- The Dark Reincarnation- Conceptualized(releasing summer 23)
Current writing vibes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApOLaLYZb0&t=863s
Books you should read to be a better writer:
The Curious Case of the Misplaced Modifier by Bonnie Trenga(last grammar book you'll ever need)
Story by Robert McKee
The Emotional Wound Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi
On Writing by Steven King
You should watch Sanderson's lectures:
|Total Reviews Received:||2|
|Total Ratings Received:||5|