LITRPG With and w/o...

Hey! 

I'm looking for LITRPG w/o Harem or Romance if it's male mc (Starting to get tired that almost every male mc novels are harem, and i find it little disgusting <- just my own opinion so pls no hate ^^) And if it's with female mc i'm fine with everything but tragedy/rape/reverse harem.. I'm fine with genderbender and if it's female mc i'm fine with yuri.
I don't mind if MC is OP sometimes i find it rather more enjoyable just matter of mood.

I'm not going to add list that i have read already since i have forgotten alot of them so i don't mind if i get them recommended again.

Looking forward for peoples recommendations! ^^

RE: LITRPG With and w/o...

You may have checked out 'The Daily Grind'; It's been on the front page for a bit. If you haven't, take a look, it's great. Good writing, fast pace, interesting characters and intriguing world. No romance yet, but I doubt the author would go harem anyways.

Also check out 'The Breath of Creation' if you haven't. It's quite good; the MC is a god, and they build the world. Some of the side characters have romance, but it's not the focus.

Alternately, my story is litrpg-ish, the link's in my sig... updates are sporadic, but some people seem to like it. I don't plan to have any romance in it beyond maybe flirting. It's a dungeon-ish story, so maybe not exactly what you're looking for, but not quite the 'I became a dungeon core' thing that seems to happen a lot.

...I typed this up and then realized I'm not even entirely sure what a 'litrpg' is. all these stories have game elements, but none of them are VRMO stuff. Hopefully that's enough.

RE: LITRPG With and w/o...

2/17/2018 9:36:10 PMPyrys Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! 

I'm looking for LITRPG w/o Harem or Romance if it's male mc (Starting to get tired that almost every male mc novels are harem, and i find it little disgusting <- just my own opinion so pls no hate ^^) And if it's with female mc i'm fine with everything but tragedy/rape/reverse harem.. I'm fine with genderbender and if it's female mc i'm fine with yuri.
I don't mind if MC is OP sometimes i find it rather more enjoyable just matter of mood.

I'm not going to add list that i have read already since i have forgotten alot of them so i don't mind if i get them recommended again.

Looking forward for peoples recommendations! ^^
I also don't like the harem trope. I just have one person in my heart, why do these douches need so many?

Here is a LitRPG that you might like (alert, the game part is not as important) as the plot. It is from by buddy 'Mirrond' The Winged Hussar 'Polishbro' and his friend 'Resus' Can't Soviet what is Already Dead 'Vistula'

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/11898/ragnarok-delayed