RE: Let me review your story, no need to review swap

3/11/2018 5:07:39 PMChipMunster Wrote: [ -> ]On a maybe off-topic note, could you (any of you I mean) how do you know that you received a certain number of .5-star ratings? All I see on my dashboard is the total number of ratings, but unless people leave a review, I don't know what those ratings are.

All I know is through your dashboard > stats. And check the amount of ratings you had. I don't even know if someone could even flood a 0.5 ratings. 

Of course, someone was paranoid that it was me, the evil megalomaniac that was hell bent to destroy the world.

3/11/2018 5:08:56 PMBlaise Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to have a mod look into it. Also, a mod should look into this account: HOLY_AVENGER80 
That account is his alt he uses to bump his stories ratings. 

Thanks,
Hopefully, this is resolved smoothly =)

3/11/2018 5:07:39 PMChipMunster Wrote: [ -> ]On a maybe off-topic note, could you (any of you I mean) how do you know that you received a certain number of .5-star ratings? All I see on my dashboard is the total number of ratings, but unless people leave a review, I don't know what those ratings are.

If you go to your dashboard it is under stats. You can see the number and type of review.

You are still going at it? I had stopped mine and wow, wow... you are persistent aren't you. why don't I do this. Let me created 10 accounts tonight just to spite you off. How about that?

That HolyAvenger80 is a friend of mine. Is it wrong to have a friend? If he or she decided to give you a 0.5 rating, is it my fault? Oh sure it might be I told him, but do you have the burden of proof that it was I who told him to do so? Or he/she could be lurking in this forum, reading how spiteful you are and decided that you are a dick.

That is just one account. What happened to the other 3? You said 4, right? So where was the other three? I had said, I never rated you. The mods can check up on it.

Lol, it doesn't take much logical reasoning to determine the only one with a motive is you. Like I said before, four 0.5 ratings don't appear naturally in only a few hours time. This is especially true when you have not updated the story in a couple day and are only getting VERY minimal views. 

But oh yes keep playing innocent.

We already know you have 1 alt account (cmon, ‘friend’ give me a break) why not more? Also, the mods will look into it.

You can think what you want. I don’t really care at this point. I won’t point fingers since the mods have said not to, but four 0.5 Star ratings in a couple hours when the story only received around 30 views is suspect. Especially since it happened the same day I had an argument with someone. Also previously had only received one 0.5 Star rating soooo I don’t see how it’s too far of a jump. Apparently i was wrong but don’t say it was not quite the coincidence.

Sigh. And you have no part in this so why don’t you bud out. I was moving on, why would you randomly jump to defend your butt buddy when it was already resolved. The mod was clear, I moved on. Go get a life kid.
Also I saw you whining about bad 0.5 star reviews in another section. So quit trying to be high and mighty, it isn’t working.

Also divide 30 by 14 for each chapter. That’s roughly 3 (rounding up) viewers per page. Now I wish I could get rating from everyone who stops by. 

Think about this, I have 14000 views and only 42 ratings. Hmmm something doesn’t add up does it.

Such a passive aggressive way to ask the mods to ban me.
Quote:peaking of which, since Blaise committed a serious offense, what's going to happen to him? Are you going to ban him from the forums or something? Would be good to know what kind of punishments are in store to deter future offenders.

It’s all right I am not passive aggressive but I am very honest and upfront. I don’t like underhanded tactics. (Which is probably why I’m in this situation right now lol) Anyways nice talk. Can we just end it here? That way we can both stop wasting time.

1/28/2018 1:58:51 PMacederequiza Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I just want to do review for all of you. I have no specific genres so shoot me up with your title. 

My review style:
- long and detailed review. If you like a short one i.e. "You story greataz, banterz yowzaah!", then sorry I'm not your guy. I want to spent some time and really help the authors.
- public facing. I will not give you lower than 3.5 stars in your review. If your story falls below 3.5 stars, I'll write the review here instead. If it's more than 4 stars, I'll post in your page.
- I'll not attack your grammar unless it is too bad until my eyes bleed and I needs 16 dictionaries to actually help me understand what you are trying to write. Comprehension + flow >>>> perfect grammar.
- I'll be gentle and helpful as much as I can.

What I won't do.
- Boost you up for no particular reason other than to appear good.
- Promote your works (not yet as I don't have lots of fanbase myself currently.)

Give me some time to read and review your story. Don't be surprised if I took longer than I needed. A good review take's time, right?

By the way, I don't need you to do a swap for me. If you are insistent, check the link to my story below and have a look first before you decided to review.

Hey, can you check out my story too?
It's still in its infancy. But that's one of the main reasons, I want a quick review. Quality matters after all.
I won't hold anything against you. ;)
https://royalroadl.com/fiction/15308/total-war-online-the-warchiefs

Be sublime alright, I don't want to die of cardiac arrest too soon.

The thread had been derailed enough. Time to get back to its purpose 

3/12/2018 4:59:17 AMrexdhru Wrote: [ -> ]

I just want to do review for all of you. I have no specific genres so shoot me up with your title. 

My review style:
- long and detailed review. If you like a short one i.e. "You story greataz, banterz yowzaah!", then sorry I'm not your guy. I want to spent some time and really help the authors.
- public facing. I will not give you lower than 3.5 stars in your review. If your story falls below 3.5 stars, I'll write the review here instead. If it's more than 4 stars, I'll post in your page.
- I'll not attack your grammar unless it is too bad until my eyes bleed and I needs 16 dictionaries to actually help me understand what you are trying to write. Comprehension + flow >>>> perfect grammar.

What I won't do.
- Promote your works (not yet as I don't have lots of fanbase myself currently.)

Give me some time to read and review your story. Don't be surprised if I took longer than I needed. A good review take's time, right?

By the way, I don't need you to do a swap for me. If you are insistent, check the link to my story below and have a look first before you decided to review.

It's still in its infancy. But that's one of the main reasons, I want a quick review. Quality matters after all.

Sure, I will do it for you. Any specific pointers your want me to look out for since the story is new and all?

3/12/2018 7:40:00 AMacederequiza Wrote: [ -> ]The thread had been derailed enough. Time to get back to its purpose 

3/12/2018 4:59:17 AMrexdhru Wrote: [ -> ]

My review style:

What I won't do.

Sure, I will do it for you. Any specific pointers your want me to look out for since the story is new and all?
nada. just throw whatever you want to throw at me. Like how can I improve the story?, what is wrong with my story? etc etc etc

Heyo,

Here's another baby-story for review =)
https://royalroadl.com/fiction/14823

It starts quite slow and the first 100 pages are more or less the Synopsis again with character introduction and world building, the setup for the story. So if you want to look for something specific, it would be something like: Was the action enough to grab you? Was it interesting enough so that you as reader would like to see more of the characters? Are there parts that you liked or stuff you regret reading? In short the usual question: Does it work enough as introduction to my world?

Thanks for your work =)
Lost