This thread is locked

Re: Proofreading & Review Business (Mk. 2)

Hello!
I'm looking for people to give feedback about my story, the chapters, the overall idea.
My fiction is still ongoing (and will, for very long), I do it as an hobby but I release at least one chapter per sunday!
The "chapter 0" is kinda "whatever" it just serves to show what the story is about and for you to have an idea.
I still have a lot to improve. I know that the writing is pretty bad at the begining, but it gets improved after chapter 2!
I'm also not an English native so yeah..
I also plan on doing a remake of it once I'm done with season 1 (I plan on making 8).
Anyway, any kind of feedback in geral is very appreciated, I just want people to read my fiction and enjoy it!

You can see the description along with the fiction on link bellow:

Book Of Reality

Thank you and have a nice day!

Re: Proofreading & Review Business (Mk. 2)

Hello i have writen a fantasy, but the problem is that its in Danish.

I am translating it to english, and i would like proof reading and editing if possible :)

I would like to collap closely with the people who want to help me make this a good and enjoyable storie :)

I have only translated a few pages, maybe around 2000 words, so i still have 86.000 words to go,
I am thinking of uploading it in bits :)
Should i just upload it to the site, and then send the link? (i am confused on how i should send the link, should i just
post it here?

Have a nice day :)

This thread is locked