MC with Blood manipulation

Hey, so Im looking for a novel where the MC has some sort of blood manipulation skill. Preferably blood as his main way of fighting, not just 1 skill. It could be that he has blood affinity and he is a blood mage. The most optimal power would be if he were like a blood knight or something like that. It can be that he is a vampire, but doesnt have to be since I know there arent alot of good vampire novels out there.

The novel must have:
- Male MC, preferably not a dense JP one.
- A relatively good story atleast.
- An ongoing story, or finished.
- No mechas pls, sci-fi is okay though.
- No "I have all the elemental affinities" and blood is just one of them.

The novels I´ve read which fits the criteria:
- Bloodlust (Really up my alley, sad that its on hiatus)
- Dark Blood
- Path of Blood (Not really blood manipulation, but water atleast ;) )

Thanks! :)

RE: MC with Blood manipulation

Void Domain, english original web novel - https://towercurator.wordpress.com/
- Female MC (Sorry, got nothing else that fits your requirements)
- Urban fantasy story
- MC is primarily a blood mage but attempts to go school to learn elemental magic in an attempt to fit into society.
- MC is attempting to turn part demon since they have more magical properties within their blood.
- Deals with lots of demon summoning

RE: MC with Blood manipulation

10/15/2017 4:15:02 AMphils2gewd Wrote: [ -> ]Void Domain, english original web novel - https://towercurator.wordpress.com/
- Female MC (Sorry, got nothing else that fits your requirements)
- Urban fantasy story
- MC is primarily a blood mage but attempts to go school to learn elemental magic in an attempt to fit into society.
- MC is attempting to turn part demon since they have more magical properties within their blood.
- Deals with lots of demon summoning

I've visited that page once or twice but the summary just sounded so boring. After reading your summary though it sounds awesome! I'm going to give it a try now.

Edit: I read up to current in Void Domain and besides a few rough patches it was awesome! Thanks