Re: I'm willing to edit anyone's story description.

It would be helpful if you could add more material for me to work with.

Before: Traum, a world where games is everything and the way people live there is by living just like a character in a game. Meet Aron, a person that was summoned in this world. Read his life as he try to adapt in this illogical world. 

Edited: Traum. A world where the game is everything. In a world where people live as game characters, meet Aron, a summoned adventurer. Follow his life as he tries to adapt to this illogical world. 

Wrote: It would be helpful if you could add more material for me to work with.

Before: Traum, a world where games is everything and the way people live there is by living just like a character in a game. Meet Aron, a person that was summoned in this world. Read his life as he try to adapt in this illogical world. 

Edited: Traum. A world where the game is everything. In a world where people live as game characters, meet Aron, a summoned adventurer. Follow his life as he tries to adapt to this illogical world. 

Thanks.. I'll just ask again once my the chapters reached 20 or more. Nice job by the way. hahha.

Need help with mine, sorry for bothering you guys.

In Weyshers,

There was a princess, a naive one. One day she saw the truth of her father, and witness his cruelty. It also the same day her mother murder her father, she witnesses everything and was found by her mother.

With cold, distant eyes, her mother sold her to slavery.

That princess name is Neya Nimmith.

In Targia,

A slave trained by the military and many others. Respected and adopted by the Royal family. He once joins the war and found love in the midst of violence and gore. But for one unfortunate day, he witnesses the death of his love.

After the war, Nesto Fashier was lost when he came back home. During the lost, he found a way to live by committing himself into a life of servitude.

Before:
In Weyshers,

There was a princess, a naive one. One day she saw the truth of her father, and witness his cruelty. It also the same day her mother murder her father, she witnesses everything and was found by her mother.

In Targia,

A slave trained by the military and many others. Respected and adopted by the Royal family. He once joins the war and found love in the midst of violence and gore. But for one unfortunate day, he witnesses the death of his love.

After the war, Nesto Fashier was lost when he came back home. During the lost, he found a way to live by committing himself into a life of servitude.

After:

In Weyshers:
The world comes crumbling down for Naya Nimmith, a princess, albeit naive. The same day that she came to face  her farther's terribly cruel side, she also witnessed her mother murdering him. As a witness to the murder, her mother sells her to slavery.

In Targia:
Respected and adopted by the Royal family, a military trained slave finds love in the midst of war, only to witness her death. Following the war Nesto Fashier is lost, and only finds his way by living a life of servitude.

Wrote: Before:
In Weyshers,

In Targia,

After:

In Weyshers:
The world comes crumbling down for Naya Nimmith, a princess, albeit naive. The same day that she came to face  her farther's terribly cruel side, she also witnessed her mother murdering him. As a witness to the murder, her mother sells her to slavery.

In Targia:
Respected and adopted by the Royal family, a military trained slave finds love in the midst of war, only to witness her death. Following the war Nesto Fashier is lost, and only finds his way by living a life of servitude.

Thank you my man 😚
New Reply