Re: I'm willing to edit anyone's story description.

Hello Danetello,

I'm a new author who posted his first work and had it approved just today. At the time of this message, only the Prologue and the synopsis is available, but I'm happy to message you a draft of the first ~5 chapters.

I'm going to proofread and edit these 5 chapters by the end of this week before posting them.

It'll be extremely helpful if you can give my description a read, and comment or suggest any changes!

Or, if there's any other requirements before you can help me, the please don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best!

Rhastae Wrote: Hello Danetello,

I'm a new author who posted his first work and had it approved just today. At the time of this message, only the Prologue and the synopsis is available, but I'm happy to message you a draft of the first ~5 chapters.

I'm going to proofread and edit these 5 chapters by the end of this week before posting them.

It'll be extremely helpful if you can give my description a read, and comment or suggest any changes!

Or, if there's any other requirements before you can help me, the please don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best!

Is this fiction still active? You haven't posted in over 2 weeks. I won't edit your description until you start posting again.

LegendaryGuy991 Wrote: Hey, I would really be glad if you could check out my description as I am scared that it doesn't look good at all. Thanks in advance!

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/25129/elgnis

Btw I was on a summer break that is why some of the chapters are 2 months old.

Is this fiction still active? You haven't posted in over 2 weeks. I won't edit your description until you start posting again.

For the story 'A New King': https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27154/a-new-king
I'm glad you took up my offer. I didn't change anything contextually, I mostly worked on the style and wording while trying to retain the same feeling of the original text. I hope you like it. You can choose to use my version or take some inspiration from it, either work. Good luck with the writing
---------------------------------------------      
//Old      

In a dark world, join our heroes as they fight against the pulling strings of destiny. No character is perfect. Each flawed character is challenged mentally and physically as the heroes fight against the forces of darkness. Everything that the character's know could be built on lies. Will the darkness consume all or will the heroes be able to triumph in the end?

Join the madness in this dark fantasy world. Alaric the man chosen by destiny fights against Fate itself. Edwin the soldier seeks to restore his family name. Each will see death and suffering from beginning to end. Will the darkess consume them or will they triumph over the Old Gods themselves?

---------------------------------------------      
//New      

The strings of destiny entangle everything in its web. Our heroes, flawed in their own way, will face daunting challenges, each worse than the last, in their fight against the forces of darkness. A great conspiracy shrouds the truth of this battle and victory remains ever fleeting.

Join the madness and follow Alaric, destiny’s chosen and Edwin, a soldier seeking to restore his family's name. Death accompanies them along each step of their journey. Will they fall to the demons within or triumph over divinity itself? Only time will tell.

Hello! So at the moment I am playing around with synopsis for my story so I'm going to throw two of them here: 

"Thirteen years ago there was a massacre. A witch hunt of the worst kind with the ashes of innocents falling from the sky.
Now the world is made up of fragile glass, the cracks sharp and jagged. Something that cuts easily and deep, blood dripping from its shards.
Now the world is waiting in baited breathe, hatred curling deep in the crimson sea boiling right beneath the surface. All it takes is one wrong move.
One wrong move, and then everything shatters and the world is flooded with blood.

It starts with the girl with the bleeding hair in the middle of the monster filled mountains.
It starts when Ann takes a life that was never hers to take.
It starts with Felix asking a boy if he wants to change the world.
It starts when Mihr falls apart.
It starts with a bloody smile and an apology.

It ends when every glass shard drowns and nothing remains of what they once knew."

"The world is glass, fragile and delicate. Something that should never be touched or bruised. Something that bleeds crimson pain and black hatred when the cracks begin.

It starts when the child with the bleeding hair asks, "Where is the dead man?"

It starts when Ann picks up the gun and ends a life that was never hers to take.

It starts when Felix goes to Aizel and asks him, “Do you want to change the world?”

The war started yesterday. 
The glass shatters today. 
The world drowns tomorrow. 
And no one knows if they will be able to pick up the bloodied shards at the very end."

You can see the story here- https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27928/the-nephlim-trilogy-qleehl (which, it is new so if you want I can show other ways of how I've been working on it. I have a bit of a comic for it that I made last year, short stories for it from the last 2-3 years, plot outlines/etc/etc. Right now I'm planning on using one synopsis to cover the over-all story instead of one for each part (because this ones going to be more of a build up of the war happening, the second during the war, and the third the end of the war)

Hello,

So I have thinking of re-editing my synopsis and came across this. The one I have now is pretty basic, it pretty much only is a synopsis for the beginning arc of the story...and then some snips of future events and elements of the story in conversation form. The main problem I'm having is the novel is being written as sort of unraveling, so I want a synopsis that tells you about it without spoiling any of the future mystery. LOL I don't really know if you will be able to help me, but I just thought I would give it a try. 

Thank you in advance, and inbox me if you need more detail. Thank you so much!🤗

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/24242/circumventing-fate

Hey, I would appreciate it if you could have a look at mine when you have the time:

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27959/the-dragon-princess-will-stay-alive

DESC: The dragon princess was a girl who spent her entire life inside a secluded castle. When chaos broke out in the kingdom and her mother ran away with her, she was barely eleven years old. Sonata’s mother left her with her sister in an unfamiliar cave in an unfamiliar forest to fend for herself, promising to come back when she’d find  their father and the coast is safe. Helpless so stop her and not even sure what was going on, she could only wait...Alone, in a cave, in the woods of whoever knew where. Weeks passed, months passed. No one ever showed up to save them when their food ran out, when the frost settled in and there was nothing left to scavenge, when her little sister fell ill and she was so hungry she could feel her head throb and send her in and out of consciousness.

But if she died like this, would anyone even be there to mourn her? She’d be forgotten as a faceless child who died before she did anything of interest, a story to tell in passing about a tragic princess no one ever knew who disappeared without a trace. Would the servants of her castle cry for her? Did their parents even remember they’d left them here? Pity, that was all she’d be leaving behind in her place.

A fully grown dragon was maybe a hundred and fifty years old, and they had children around three hundred. At eleven, she was nothing. She hadn’t existed in this world enough for anyone to even notice her, really. She was so powerless among them that she could barely expect another dragon to notice her absence if she withered away, abandoned in the empty woods.

If only for herself, Sonata would live on, even if it meant abandoning her name and abandoning her identity. Time is vast for dragons, and her strength to retake whatever she lost would come in time. She could make it back to her kingdom eventually, find out the truth behind what happened that day eventually, take her revenge  on those who deserved it, all in time. She just needed to hang in there long enough to grow strong enough. Until she grows up, the dragon princess will stay alive! |Updates every other day.|

GhostlyArtz Wrote: Hello! So at the moment I am playing around with synopsis for my story so I'm going to throw two of them here: 

"Thirteen years ago there was a massacre. A witch hunt of the worst kind with the ashes of innocents falling from the sky.
Now the world is made up of fragile glass, the cracks sharp and jagged. Something that cuts easily and deep, blood dripping from its shards.
Now the world is waiting in baited breathe, hatred curling deep in the crimson sea boiling right beneath the surface. All it takes is one wrong move.
One wrong move, and then everything shatters and the world is flooded with blood.

It starts with the girl with the bleeding hair in the middle of the monster filled mountains.
It starts when Ann takes a life that was never hers to take.
It starts with Felix asking a boy if he wants to change the world.
It starts with a bloody smile and an apology.

It ends when every glass shard drowns and nothing remains of what they once knew."

"The world is glass, fragile and delicate. Something that should never be touched or bruised. Something that bleeds crimson pain and black hatred when the cracks begin.

It starts when the child with the bleeding hair asks, "Where is the dead man?"

It starts when Ann picks up the gun and ends a life that was never hers to take.

It starts when Felix goes to Aizel and asks him, “Do you want to change the world?”

The war started yesterday. 
The glass shatters today. 
The world drowns tomorrow. 
And no one knows if they will be able to pick up the bloodied shards at the very end."

You can see the story here- https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27928/the-nephlim-trilogy-qleehl (which, it is new so if you want I can show other ways of how I've been working on it. I have a bit of a comic for it that I made last year, short stories for it from the last 2-3 years, plot outlines/etc/etc. Right now I'm planning on using one synopsis to cover the over-all story instead of one for each part (because this ones going to be more of a build up of the war happening, the second during the war, and the third the end of the war)

This novel has not had a new chapter in over 2 weeks, thus I won't edit the description, as per the rules. When the fiction becomes active again, then I'll edit the description.

MiraiSaesang Wrote: Hello,

So I have thinking of re-editing my synopsis and came across this. The one I have now is pretty basic, it pretty much only is a synopsis for the beginning arc of the story...and then some snips of future events and elements of the story in conversation form. The main problem I'm having is the novel is being written as sort of unraveling, so I want a synopsis that tells you about it without spoiling any of the future mystery. LOL I don't really know if you will be able to help me, but I just thought I would give it a try. 

Thank you in advance, and inbox me if you need more detail. Thank you so much!🤗

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/24242/circumventing-fate

This novel has not had a new chapter in over 2 weeks, thus I won't edit the description, as per the rules. When the fiction becomes active again, then I'll edit the description.