RE: Adventure Story of A man and a Woman (No Harem!)

Hmm...
Nowadays I start feeling a little shameful, but I'll advert anyway. XD
My novel is more like the whole life story of a couple, they create their own legacy, have children.

Of course, they explore the world, learn new things, meet people, etc... It's a little smutty, but the really erotic parts are marked or .5 titled chapters. You can leave out those if you want. The further you read, the 'calmer' they are in the head. (They have their child by now and there are "Actual Word Count: 624 554 Words and 2278 pages." words to read.
I don't know if you will like it, hate it, have read it already, either way...
The title is What Is It Like To Be Eternal?
The link is in the signature.

Have a nice day.
See you.

P.S:. I update the novel at every second day with at least 4k words per chapter.

RE: Adventure Story of A man and a Woman (No Harem!)

As always Andur's stories, if you haven't read them already.
Then, there is The Whiper of The Nightingale, The Blue Mage Raised by Dragons (the female lead doesn't join the MC until late un the story though), Reincarnation The Beginning (still at its baby stage), Unparalleled.

7/5/2017 7:40:17 AMCorpseDead Wrote: [ -> ]My novel is more like the whole life story of a couple, they create their own legacy, have children.
Omg, a story where the main couple create their own legacy and have children? You totally got me, I'm off to read your story xD
It's been a while that's I planned to read it since it's seemed like a nice romance with two OP characters, but I didn't had the time and I admit that those 2K pages were intimidating :p But you totally sold it to me now. BYE! I HAVE A NOVEL TO READ!