- The main character changes the world through careful use of optimism.
- LitRPG in a survival-craft genre instead of a grindy RPG
- Strong third-person limited perspective with no head hopping.
- Few profane characters, and a profanity filter on top of that.
- Good grammar and spelling.
Feedback thus far has been fairly positive, with the characters being the strongest element. Tell me what you think!
I would appreciate a review of my story. It’s not a bedtime story. It’s scifi.
Thanks for your time,
Link to the story is below:
It's written in third-person limited. It has some cursing but its mild, and the finished product will be more heavily censored. The main character is on a quest of self-discovery as he was reborn into a completely new world of SciFi and Fantasy. Think Tower of God mixed with Warlock of the Magus World, pretty much.
If that all sounds like your speed, I'd appreciate a review.
It has some cursing, but it's also mild.