RE: The Pledge (Details)

Indistinct Instinct

My body is made out of words.
My blood is of ink and my heart of paper.
I have overcome countless blank pages.
Concluding the beginning,
Searching for the end.
The writer sits here alone, creating myths in the dark.
Thus, this story shall be complete.
But this tale is not yet over.
So as I pledge to you, I pledge, give me Endless Adventure!

This seems like something I can get into. I don't have a proper cover yet but I plan on getting one soon. My story won't be done for years but I definitely want to finish it.

PS: I always wanted to mess around with that famous aria.

The Ultimate Weapon

Oh, I'm supposed to roleplay or something when joining? Uhh.... Alan, help me!

MC: What! That's just unfair!? Why am I the one to do the work instead of you?

*Silence*

MC: Fine! I swear to forge this dumb hoe into the ultimate weapon! My goodness, how the heck is that possible anyway? I'm just a talentless peasant! 

*covers Alan's mouth with a hand*

MC: MRRRFF!!!

Yes, you do need a cover for your fiction that should either have been made by you, by a commissioned artist, or by an artist who gave you permission to use their art.

As per RRL rules fictions that use copyrighted images without permission as covers can be reported at any time, so we suggest you do use a cover with those characteristics even if you don't plan to take the pledge.

04/19/2018 16:53:20Oinos Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you do need a cover for your fiction that should either have been made by you, by a commissioned artist, or by an artist who gave you permission to use their art.

As per RRL rules fictions that use copyrighted images without permission as covers can be reported at any time, so we suggest you do use a cover with those characteristics even if you don't plan to take the pledge.

Well my Cover Art is public domain. I guess the best method would be trying to make my own. I'll need to see about that

04/22/2018 19:44:57TheEpicLotfi Wrote: [ -> ]Yo, haven't received any PMs or a banner or anything. Maybe I didn't pledge just right.

I pledge to finish my story, yadda yadda yadda, no axed endings. It's called Adventures of an Old Dreamer.
Here's the link: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/17242/adventures-of-an-old-dreamer

Now pls PM me or something.

It's been less than a day, what a rude dude kek, don't think they check the thread everyday, plus they'll go through your book, give em time.

I do check the thread everyday, it's just that I usually wait a few days for pledges to build up so that I can add them all at the same time. 

Also, it's really unlikely for me to add pledges during the weekend as I'm rarely at my pc during those days (I'm answering from my phone even now). 

Please be patient, I will add you tomorrow, unless something unexpected happens.

04/22/2018 19:44:57TheEpicLotfi Wrote: [ -> ]Yo, haven't received any PMs or a banner or anything. Maybe I didn't pledge just right.

I pledge to finish my story, yadda yadda yadda, no axed endings. It's called Adventures of an Old Dreamer.
Here's the link: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/17242/adventures-of-an-old-dreamer

Now pls PM me or something.

Dude same. I assumed they probably just check the thread once a week or something ¯\_(?)_/¯