NaNoWriMo 2016

November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)

This self-motivated challenge is to write a story that is at least 50k words long within a month. Anyone who decides to take on this challenge and complete it will receive an achievement from RRL. 

You can go to the official site for NaNoWriMo, to see how many people are participating in this challenge and where in the world they’re from.

http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fe0LiTli.png%3F1

Just mark your fiction with [NaNoWriMo] in its title, then link to it in this thread. It’s that simple. Feel free to make a post about participating before you start writing the story.

Rules

1. No spam. You can't just repeat the word ‘watermelon’ 50,000 times. 

2. Rules are subject to change without notice.

3. The fiction must be submitted for approval after November 1st starts in your respective time zone. Previously existing fictions don’t count. It has to be written within the month of November. However, we have no way of preventing you from writing the story beforehand and just posting it now. This is a self-challenge so all you’re cheating is yourself. 

4. Your story must break the 50k goal by 11:59pm November 30th. Writing 50k words in and of it itself isn’t too hard; the hard part is figuring out how to end it. Feel free to keep writing past the NaNoWriMo if you don’t want to rush an ending and would prefer to just continue your story. It’s the writing that’s important!

Reward

Anyone who completes a story of at least 50,000 words will receive a limited-edition NaNoWriMo achievement to display beside their name. People who try and fail will get a decent chunk of writing done.

Ready? You will have to write approximately 1,667 words every day to reach 50k. Let the challenge begin!

RE: NaNoWriMo 2016

[NaNoWriMo] A Flower's Promise to a Reaper's Lover

Here's mine! And wish me luck, I have a bit more than 3 days to write 40,000 more words...lol I should have started earlier, but jetlag killed me along with Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I'm also slowly posting what I've written (some written parts are future chapters so all 10,000 written words haven't been posted as of this post).

And in case anyone is wondering, this story is my attempt to be very graphic, so please give heed to the warnings in the synopsis before reading.