RE: [Forum Game] New Shuffle Ricochet V3 - Final Boss II [DL: 12PM EST @ 11/14]

Lol, that was fun. Dw, I'll do something more selfless this turn.

Action: Shoot Real.
Card: Shared demise on Real.
Color: Red.

Also, fire. What are the ethics on using the same cards multiple times? Cause if they can, I'd suggest for one person to use the {I'll face myself} like I did last turn, and for everyone mass shoot self for all that need heals. Either you'll heal, or reflect Real's attack. And Real shouldn't be able to use any cards due to shared demise. This should give us some room to tank things, and since I'm attacking Real, she at least won't get healed herself.

Well that plan's doomed fail then... Well, I gather she at least can't use the same cards she used in one turn in the next, so she can't use automatic card. (Unless this is wrong and then that's kinda silly...)

So here's my 2nd draft of a turn, I'd suggest others try to survive then.:

Card: Card Lock Down.
Color: Green.

Another question, would someone using {Forever Zero} refresh the cards we all can use?

REAL used {Steadfast Spirit} so {Shared Demise} failed to work on her because she can't be negated through that effect.

Each player can only use a specific unique card once. So for instance, everyone else could still use {I'll Face Myself} in the future (once), but you can't anymore since you used it last turn. And yes, multiple players can use the same card in the same turn, they just all wouldn't be able to use it afterward.

I've got a few questions! Can REAL use each card as often as she likes? And is she included in the Grudge Match card? And if I use prohibition, can that card still be used because it was in our hand when I played it?

Btw, I would recommend that we don't heal the turn after this, because I expect REAL to use burn heal that round. Also, now is the perfect opportunity to use cards if we can prevent REAL's obvious use of Color Providence. Is there any way to make sure her color is a specific color? If yes, we can negate all of her card actions with Color break. If not, we have to use slow on her, so that we can hit her with Gamble Shot and the other cards. Btw, I recommend that we use Haste on the player that uses Gamble Shot.

11/13/2016 2:31:26 AMOldBegginings Wrote: [ -> ]Another question, would someone using {Forever Zero} refresh the cards we all can use?

No, because otherwise it leads to recursive loops involving the card itself that I do not want happening.

11/13/2016 9:03:39 AMTenebrae Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a few questions! Can REAL use each card as often as she likes? And is she included in the Grudge Match card? And if I use prohibition, can that card still be used because it was in our hand when I played it?

She can use a card up to eight times each.
Yes, she has to also shoot a player this turn.
I'm not quite sure what you're asking with this one. Prohibition is subject to the same rules as any other card being used.

11/13/2016 2:58:30 PMkentusrpg Wrote: [ -> ]*hamster on sickbed*

Card: {Card Impact} Discard two cards (other than this one). If you shoot a player that is shooting self during this turn, pierce through their protection and prevent them from shooting self the following turn.
Color: Black

And please put the Boss-Battle rules in the OP.

I hope you feel better soon.

Done. I also updated the Scenes List with them, and they're also at the end of the Endgame II scene. Should be pretty easy to find them.

I will also update the music playlist since I've fallen behind on that.

11/13/2016 2:58:30 PMkentusrpg Wrote: [ -> ]*hamster on sickbed*

Card: {Card Impact} Discard two cards (other than this one). If you shoot a player that is shooting self during this turn, pierce through their protection and prevent them from shooting self the following turn.
Color: Black

And please put the Boss-Battle rules in the OP.

She won't be shooting self this turn, so I'm not sure that is a good idea.