RE: [Forum Game] Ricochet: Harem Wars

Man, I lost two people I wanted to win with. Oh well, maybe next time. 

Welp, while I'm here, may as well say things. 

Totally was going to give solfyr my harem, like for real. Then I would Rez back. 

After that I was going to kill solfyr. But he was going to Rez with goddess somehow. I wanted him to contract the hamster but meh. 

When sol died, drogan and hamster would die. Then Brayna would have been easy picking. 

I was intending to win with fire, Ali and sol.

09/27/2016 20:42:06Caera Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I lost two people I wanted to win with. Oh well, maybe next time. 

Welp, while I'm here, may as well say things. 

Totally was going to give solfyr my harem, like for real. Then I would Rez back. 

After that I was going to kill solfyr. But he was going to Rez with goddess somehow. I wanted him to contract the hamster but meh. 

When sol died, drogan and hamster would die. Then Brayna would have been easy picking. 

I was intending to win with fire, Ali and sol.

There was no snowball's chance in hell, that I would've contracted solfyr.

If there's one thing I'd like to note, is that I was very surprised by the final turn. It took me a while to prepare the scene because I was expecting some people to change their actions. 

There were people who could pretty much ensure their survival, yet chose to do other things and some even died because of it. Namely:

• Alicron could Deceive Kentus, thus ensuring she couldn't be shot in any way. If Kentus was shooting himself to negate the deceive, then all the better for Alicorn who'd be shooting air anyways.
    -

• Solfyr could ensure he received 0 dmg if he just used the Wolf's Reflex. It was the perfect ability for this sort of situation, where he could only be shot by mobs.
    -

• When you take the above into account, then Drogan could've gone for Predict instead of Warn. This one isn't a 100% survival plan, but it was probably the safest play at the time. Granted, with the current specific arrangement he still would have died.

This was mainly surprising because previous plays were pretty solid, and the situations were a lot more complex back then (more players, more maidens etc). Yet here, on this final turn where players were split into three groups, all the above plays seemed like the first thing people would think to abuse. 

Ironically, the players with the least means to abuse the Ice Wall (Caera, Branya and Kentus) ended up playing their basic actions just right to win in this unfavorable scenario.

O_O What'd I do to you Kentus? Sad (aside from trying to steal back android.)

Ironically I didn't Reflex because I was afraid that kentus was going to use his dragon to eat a maiden and then shoot me to get around it.
additionally I calculated that there was overall a 50%+ chance to get shot by at least 1 mob so I was fine with self shot... except my calculations were horribly wrong due to the fact that I didn't realize mobs could shoot each other.

10/05/2016 06:01:38j0nn0 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel as if I missed the end of something... Guess I'll trawl through the backlogs later to see what I missed.

Here you go:
09/03/2016 11:25:56DarkClaymore Wrote: [ -> ]Turns
Prologue: Transported!?
Turn 1: Kentus Didn't Care
Turn 2: Group Suicide
Turn 3: Wolfen Rampage
Turn 4: New Horizons
Turn 5: A Land Without Mercy
Turn 6: Rise of the Harem Lord
Turn 7: Dragon Hamster
Turn 8: Silent Freeze
Turn 9: Wolfen Snack