Re: Space/sci-fi recommendations - giving and looking for

Hi! I have a Military Sci-fi fiction called The Last Woman on Earth. Here's the synopsis:

In an alternate timeline, a military officer and the self-proclaimed ‘last woman on Earth’ embark on a journey to uncover the truth behind a world without women.

Alexei Vronsky is having a hard time coping with reality after his comrade was killed in battle and his army stuck in a prolonged siege, but that’s the least of his problems. He finds an intruder in his room, who claims to be ‘the last woman on Earth’. She doesn’t seem to have the slightest clue about the world, the ongoing war, and keeps referring to Russia as ‘the land above the snow’. As they get to know each other, Alexei Vronsky has to face a difficult choice: either abandon his secret mission to join the woman on an adventure to face the unknown, or turn her in to fulfill his loyalty towards the State.

This story is my first ever creation (back in 2014), in the form of a terribly written short story riddled with cliches, horrible pacing, and cringey dialogues. Since then, I've gone a long way as an author, and I hope that it shows in the quality of my writing. I've already finished 200,000 words worth of content for this fiction, so you won't have to worry that you'll be waiting long and hard for new content!

Hey just saw this post and if you're looking for something sci-fi, I'm currently working on something you may be interested in. STAR WARS Edge of the Empire: Life & Death on the Rim follows the journey of a young pilot named Killik Faz. Taken from his home planet of Corellia before he could count, Killik, among many other Corellian children, was thrust into a life of crime by his kidnapper, Liam Hunt. Travelling from core world-to-core world, he grew up learning the skills of an accomplished thief: pickpocketing, swindling, blackmail - the latter of which he used to escape the life of an enslaved criminal and branch out into other things, which explains where we find him when our story begins. On the desert planet of Tatooine Killik is grouped with a band of mercenaries, working for a terrible Hutt Lord, who, double-crossing the group, causes them to escape in an old Corellian light-freighter, sending them into a life of looking over their shoulders while they search for new methods of income. What they find, however, is a mission that may just be their end. Told from the first-person perspective, this story tells Killik's journey in a way we've never seen before.. Welcome to Life & Death on the Rim.

You want a sci fi? Here
I have one its "The Ms Fortune"
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36551/the-ms-fortune
its about the story of john or is it? he was just got out from a long sleep in a space ship and meet a SI a intelligent AI?

*Warning*
The words that you put into the review is going to impact the story, you can only interact with the story if you are one of the observer.

I have a tale of science fiction, for those that are interested.  

I must warn you, though, this is low down, dirty, old school sci-fi.  There will be spaceships.  There will be aliens.  There will be space battles in space.  There will be space technology, and handwavium (because the fiction in science fiction is where its at!).  Daily updates M-F for the week of 2/22/21.  Grab your spacesuit, top off your air tanks, hold on to your butts and take a look!

Give me more sci-fi!