It's a sad day

Fellow penguins, we fought the good battle, ate the good krill and sacrificed the good people to Karen-chan.

And I loved every single minute of it.

But the world is calling me. A new LitRPG group was formed and it is just what my book need.

Therefore, with an aching heart, I ask to...

*breathes deeply*

Be demoted to an honorary member.

I hope you... I hope...

*can't hide the tears anymore. summons the flying castle and locks himself inside*

RE: It's a sad day

The deed is done. Your blood is on my hands.

*Collects WriTE badge*

Thank you for your service, may you find the glory you seek amongst the LitRPG society.

*Hands over Honorary membership diploma*

...Aaaand welcome back!

This is the exact reason we have the honorary system.

8/20/2016 8:04:15 PMj0nn0 Wrote: [ -> ]No worries. You'll always be welcome on the chatango and forums, but access to the safe haven will be removed. You'll be seeing more of me over there by the way, even if I don't do much as acting Mod.

The safe haven. :(

Good, then you can help me with the pamphlets about Karen-chan! *gives him a big pile* 

8/20/2016 9:49:14 PMZenlith Wrote: [ -> ]The deed is done. Your blood is on my hands.

*Collects WriTE badge*

Thank you for your service, may you find the glory you seek amongst the LitRPG society.

NOOOOOOOOOO! WHYYYY?? Why so fast? Why?!

Quote:
*Hands over Honorary membership diploma*

...Aaaand welcome back!

This is the exact reason we have the honorary system.

Heh, thanks. Looks like it was just a second ago when I last saw you guys.

*makes a smaller copy of the diploma, plasticize it and pins in the chest*

Doesn't feel good without WriTE next to my heart.

8/23/2016 5:56:57 PMedwardcastle Wrote: [ -> ]
8/23/2016 3:50:01 PMNexus Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Traitor..... 

Five mins later

Honorary traitor!!!!! 

*stabs Edward while sobbing*

*the dagger goes through his mutated krill body and he enters zombie mode as soon as he sees wolf*

Krillll!!!!!!

*eats wolf's paws*

Ouch ouch ouch! Don't get your zombie saliva on me, you walking dead body!! *tries to tear his paws off, desperate to get away from the krillcer affected person*

On another note, he understands that I'm a wolf! GJ honorary traitor! Learn from him, dumb donkey! *that's right! I said it!!*