RE: Need an editor

I'll try to run through the first chap when I have time but for now I PR'd the synopsis a bit:
"Kane, who was once a mighty axe saint and master blacksmith, fell from his glory after completing his vengeance. Fleeing from everything, he barely managed to live peacefully, far from his pursuers. Unfortunately, it didn’t last long because a demonic being, named Xervatia, invaded and killed everyone. Kane too was slain by her. Reincarnated, he found himself in the body of a lumberjack’s son. To return to his former strength, Kane trained and strove to become a Warrior just like his previous life in the upcoming aptitude test.
“I’m definitely going to become a Warrior!”
The result of the aptitude test came out. The horrendous muscle pain after training, countless times swinging his axe were only to become... a Mage.
“Wait, what?”
Follow Kane, who had never used magic in either of his lives and became the first mage to wield an axe: a Magic Lumberjack.
"
You should consider changing it a little btw. You could probably trim this down to make it snappier.
Good luck! o/

RE: Need an editor

7/31/2016 9:36:32 PMWhoCares Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try to run through the first chap when I have time but for now I PR'd the synopsis a bit:
"Kane, who was once a mighty axe saint and master blacksmith, fell from his glory after completing his vengeance. Fleeing from everything, he barely managed to live peacefully, far from his pursuers. Unfortunately, it didn’t last long because a demonic being, named Xervatia, invaded and killed everyone. Kane too was slain by her. Reincarnated, he found himself in the body of a lumberjack’s son. To return to his former strength, Kane trained and strove to become a Warrior just like his previous life in the upcoming aptitude test.
“I’m definitely going to become a Warrior!”
The result of the aptitude test came out. The horrendous muscle pain after training, countless times swinging his axe were only to become... a Mage.
“Wait, what?”
Follow Kane, who had never used magic in either of his lives and became the first mage to wield an axe: a Magic Lumberjack.
"
You should consider changing it a little btw. You could probably trim this down to make it snappier.
Good luck! o/
Ok thanks