[ReGro] Recruitment & Review Requesting

What is [ReGro]?

In the shortest terms; we are a gathering of site members who provide higher grade reviews than the average found on RoyalRoadL. This allows writers who are trying to generate interest in their work or improve a place to solicit for feedback. This post is to bring attention to two points.

• [ReGro] is recruiting for active members

• [ReGro] is open for review requests

The main post contains information on the following topics...

1. General Information
2. Requesting a Review
3. Member Expectations
4. Applying to be a Member
5. Basic Review Questionnaire
6. [ReGro] Sponsered Prises
7. Random Q&A

If you would like to know more, please refer to the main post over on [ReGro]'s boards by clicking here.

This URL for those who don't want to use the mouse / touch screen redirect.
http://royalroadl.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=81739

RE: [ReGro] Recruitment & Review Requesting

Updated with new information. 

Group name has changed - I have not launched into a long winded rant about this, but in short [The Group] has changed how it does reviews by a metric ass ton. Those terrified by the old style or being subjected to Argos directly need not fear anymore. Take a look at the main thread for current processes.

We are now accepting review requests - as of a few days ago actually, but we're (me) just now updating the threads.

RE: [ReGro] Recruitment & Review Requesting

08/27/2016 16:41:56FrustratedEgo Wrote: [ -> ]
Updated with new information. 

Group name has changed - I have not launched into a long winded rant about this, but in short [The Group] has changed how it does reviews by a metric ass ton. Those terrified by the old style or being subjected to Argos directly need not fear anymore. Take a look at the main thread for current processes.

We are now accepting review requests - as of a few days ago actually, but we're (me) just now updating the threads.

With no response yet for my own thread, I figured I'd send in an application. Appreciate the opportunity, hopefully your group accepts.