RE: New stories to watch out for

03/17/2017 08:15:19SeaGangster Wrote: [ -> ]
03/09/2017 08:48:21Kraggy Wrote: [ -> ]I'll just shamelessly swagger here with a thick face to mention my freshly started Dungeon story with a few twists planned.
Decided to stop lurking, and started contributing to the RRL community. :am:

Kraggy, I love your story. It is gold A+
I'm waiting for a couple more chapters out to give you a review, but you're doing good work.

Thanks! Although I feel like I'm lacking with feedback, as I need comments about whether some of my explanation are too vague, messy or something else I could do better.
Currently, I suddenly notice the need to edit something I wrote few chapters ago instead, as I'm thinking the next chapter, as I feel I need to improve the delivery of information. :gyaha:

03/17/2017 10:53:33Kraggy Wrote: [ -> ]
03/17/2017 08:15:19SeaGangster Wrote: [ -> ]
03/09/2017 08:48:21Kraggy Wrote: [ -> ]I'll just shamelessly swagger here with a thick face to mention my freshly started Dungeon story with a few twists planned.
Decided to stop lurking, and started contributing to the RRL community. :am:

Kraggy, I love your story. It is gold A+
I'm waiting for a couple more chapters out to give you a review, but you're doing good work.

Thanks! Although I feel like I'm lacking with feedback, as I need comments about whether some of my explanation are too vague, messy or something else I could do better.
Currently, I suddenly notice the need to edit something I wrote few chapters ago instead, as I'm thinking the next chapter, as I feel I need to improve the delivery of information. :gyaha:

Man, I'm reworking the whole start of my novel and I have 63 chapters out (69 in stock). Although I have to edit only till the 45th chapter, but a chapter is 4-7k words long.... considering my daily release and edit... it's tons of work.

This isn't my novel, and I don't know if you have read it before, but:
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/10058

It was quite shaky... at the start, but try the edited chapters. It's much better and it is also a very good story. The characters are developing nicely. I recommend this! You should look into it a second time (if you have done it already). Missing out on just because it's tagged as dual protagonist is a totally wrong decision. Love brids...

To be honest, it makes me sad how little attention this novel gets even though it's really good. It quickly grows to your heart once you get to the more and more interesting chapters.

I took the plunge and started writing something coherent.

The Dao of Magic
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/11397

A top tier cultivator gets his ascension progress rudely interrupted and slapped into a fantasy setting world. What hijinks will follow? What escapades will happen? I don't know because I don't plan more than a few chapters ahead so don't ask me.
Do give me any feedback you got though, positive, negative, neutral and more, I want it all!

Well... my story was new when this list first came out.  Since I never made the list, I'll assume that it's still rather unknown to most around here.  It's a terrifying little apocalyptic tale, titled, Don't Feed The Dark.  I update twice a week and it's become a rather long and involved work.  If anyone is looking for a long serial to commit to, just know that I am committed to completing it, so you will not be left hanging.  Due to some graphic content, it's definitely not for everyone.  Thanks for your consideration:

06/03/2017 19:43:28 Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, did this turn into shameless advertising/promote your webnovel? I think it'll be more appropriate to go to the promote your webnovel section if you want to introduce your new stories.

This is a valid point.
So far, I have been adhering to a liberal approach. While my intention is a readers for readers approach, an author so far, could self promote if he believes he/she has what it takes. But it is rightly, frowned upon. There is a self promote section, I believed this to be self-explanatory for anyone taking a look at the forum sections.

From what I have seen here over the past 12 months, negative feedback in terms of low star ratings, chapter comments and sometimes critical reviews will ensue when selfpromoting lackluster stories.

But I am watching the development. Should I feel that the self-promotion is getting out of hand, quality or quantity wise,
I have several ideas stored. In the end, this here is about newish storys you would recommend others to try because you yourself enjoyed them.