Re: New stories to watch out for

Nice list, thanks for compiling it. Hopefully, I’ll be able to find some good stories from the ones reccomended. I’ll see if I find anything myself as April is looking sparse.

Edit- I’m late on the reccomendations, but I did find one good novel while searching the New Releases. I didn’t get to search much though, so I’ll compile a longer list for next month.

But then I realized that the above poster already suggested the one that I would have reccomended, how funny. I’ll have to look deeper, maybe check out the ones posted in the forums for longer stories. I don’t want to suggest anything with less than 15 pages.

Does the story necessarily have to be new for the current month? Or just “undiscovered” by this list and relatively recent?

Re: New stories to watch out for

Wrote: Nice list, thanks for compiling it. Hopefully, I’ll be able to find some good stories from the ones reccomended. I’ll see if I find anything myself as April is looking sparse.

Edit- I’m late on the reccomendations, but I did find one good novel while searching the New Releases. I didn’t get to search much though, so I’ll compile a longer list for next month.

But then I realized that the above poster already suggested the one that I would have reccomended, how funny. I’ll have to look deeper, maybe check out the ones posted in the forums for longer stories. I don’t want to suggest anything with less than 15 pages.

Does the story necessarily have to be new for the current month? Or just “undiscovered” by this list and relatively recent?

My intention is to bring stories to the spotligh which you perceive as high quality and unkown. As rule of thumb, the past three months are sufficient. If you find something worthy, six month+ are ok too.