This thread is locked

Writing a blurb.

Hi. I was looking back on my description for my story, and I've come to the conclusion that it's pretty bland.
Spoiler :
Inspired by blue mages from Final Fantasy. Blue mages learn skills from beasts. This is the story of one fortunate enough to be taken in by dragons.
So far my story's done pretty well in views (thanks to the reviews written by my readers I believe), but I do want to write a better blurb. The thing is, I'm not very good at writing blurbs... So, like with all things in life I don't understand, I googled it. And the general line of advice given is, introduce your main character, write about the problem that needs resolving, give hints as to how the main character will resolve the problem, set the mood of the story, and keep it short.

So what do I do if I have multiple characters who I feel are almost of equal importance to the story, and have problems for each character, but an interweaving plot that eventually ties them all together to eventually resolve the main problem?

I'm drawing a blank. Any ideas/input would be helpful. Thanks in advance for any replies. :)
This thread is locked