RE: How do i do anything

Hi there. I've actually compiled most of that information over in this thread. As for polls, you can add them by editing the original post of a thread and ticking the box a few lines above the post button or by check the box before submitting a new thread. Upon posting, the page should then reload and give you the poll creation page.

Just note that much of the compiled document may become obsolete in the coming months with the site's revamp. See the site-wide announcement at the top of the page for more info.

Also, the first submission box for a fiction doesn't have the editor stuff like the normal forum post boxes or the subsequent chapter submissions. That's only an initial thing and everything you put in there will work so don't worry about it too much.

RE: How do i do anything

5/23/2016 6:03:35 PMj0nn0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. I've actually compiled most of that information over in this thread. As for polls, you can add them by editing the original post of a thread and ticking the box a few lines above the post button or by check the box before submitting a new thread. Upon posting, the page should then reload and give you the poll creation page.

Just note that much of the compiled document may become obsolete in the coming months with the site's revamp. See the site-wide announcement at the top of the page for more info.

Also, the first submission box for a fiction doesn't have the editor stuff like the normal forum post boxes or the subsequent chapter submissions. That's only an initial thing and everything you put in there will work so don't worry about it too much.

Thanks a lot!