Re: How to Join Us

I must warn you beforehand that I'm a living contradiction. This username means 'The play is presented' and yet I couldn't muster the motivation to finish a single fiction until this day and honestly. I don't know when I will do so. Currently, I have nothing but a bunch of ideas poking my brain with the desire to become a fiction, one I really want to finish someday.

Please accept me.

Hi wriTE,
my name is Oren, and I have one fiction being written right now, with three chapters released, and a total of nine chapters written - not yet completed. I wish to finish this  fiction, and help others with theirs if they ever need help. Once I get enough words written, I plan to also sign the pledge.

Hi, 

My name is Isaac— although I go by Dai. I have two fictions, one which I have discontinued and another which I wish to finish in its entirety. I've got around 80 pages out on my current fiction (including unpublished work), and I'm unsure how long my fiction will be, but I want to finish it. Whenever I say I'll do something it's a point of pride for me that I do exactly that, so I'm pledging as personal motivation to finish my fiction.

Best Regards.

Hello. I've already joined the Discordapp thing, but I might as well go here and make thins official. I am foxy, and I fulfill my New Year's resolution to finish my novel. It's an action-packed magical girl novel with touches of the literary and the gothic in it. I am also a big fluffy 9-tailed fox who floats around on top of a giant bubble. There.