RE: How to Join Us

8/5/2016 4:07:16 AMsaleban1 Wrote: [ -> ]hehe I am named saleban1 and this lowly one has 5 story's with two dropped of course (my English was terrible for my first two works which is why I dropped them) never the less my other 3 fics have a long long way to go since I am going to make them either two or three books long but I am having a hard time sticking to only one...hold on.

That's not what I came here for, let me join ?

If not that's fine too ??

Welcome saleba1 to this small group,
like you, I'm a new member of this group.
Please treat me well in the future <_<

8/5/2016 4:07:16 AMsaleban1 Wrote: [ -> ]hehe I am named saleban1 and this lowly one has 5 story's with two dropped of course (my English was terrible for my first two works which is why I dropped them) never the less my other 3 fics have a long long way to go since I am going to make them either two or three books long but I am having a hard time sticking to only one...hold on.

Welcome, hopefully you'll find all the support you need, to keep at it and not start too many new stories.
You're now an official member!

8/5/2016 11:02:19 AMShockDrone Wrote: [ -> ][...]

I-i'm not gonna question it, but I hope you don't feel too new. After all, you did join almost three months ago, considering WriTE is only four months old...

8/5/2016 12:52:15 PMZenlith Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome, hopefully you'll find all the support you need, to keep at it and not start too many new stories.
You're now an official member!

8/5/2016 11:02:19 AMShockDrone Wrote: [ -> ][...]

I-i'm not gonna question it, but I hope you don't feel too new. After all, you did join almost three months ago, considering WriTE is only four months old...

LIES!!!
I'm new <_< .....................•^^

*Pokes the thread*

Ello there. =)

Requizition here, the snarky/sarcastic undead chibi-penguin! Yes, I'm also the author of Prism. What? Prism as in the crap that was this close to being on hiatus for almost a year? H-how mean... *sniffle*

Unnecessary details aside *coughs*... I've decided to make you all rue the day when Rewrite and Wolf suggested I join you guys! Mwahahahaha!

8/6/2016 5:08:35 PMedwardcastle Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! I am Edward Castle, and I like cookies.

I know, I've already been made aware of that all the cookies belong to penguin princess Wing. I can live with that.

For a price.

I formally request membership, with the condition that I be allowed to steal critics' souls.

Long life the empire!

Oh, yeah, this is the thing I'm writing:  http://royalroadl.com/fiction/7793/

Hey, welcome. It's somewhat the law of the jungle here in WriTE, so nobody's actually going to stop you from stealing souls... But you may have to recruit someone from the chat yourself if you need help with it – I'm sure there's quite a few people interested in helping with the entire stealing souls business.

8/6/2016 5:22:37 PMj0nn0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hah! Joke's on you. Critics don't have souls!

...Hi there.

Oh. Yeah that could prove a problem.

In any case, I'll just go ahead and add you for now.

8/6/2016 5:40:40 PMZenlith Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, welcome. It's somewhat the law of the jungle here in WriTE, so nobody's actually going to stop you from stealing souls... But you may have to recruit someone from the chat yourself if you need help with it – I'm sure there's quite a few people interested in helping with the entire stealing souls business.

I'll start recruiting soon. The Soul Suckers are going to rule the world, and then, the Empire!

8/6/2016 5:40:40 PMZenlith Wrote: [ -> ]
8/6/2016 5:22:37 PMj0nn0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hah! Joke's on you. Critics don't have souls!

...Hi there.

Oh. Yeah that could prove a problem.

In any case, I'll just go ahead and add you for now.

Wait, what?

8/6/2016 7:59:18 PMWhoCares Wrote: [ -> ]Woah, so much fresh meat many new members! May karen chan shower us with her blessings!

Amen.