How to Join Us

Thank you for showing interest in joining Writers to the End.

What we are:

• A fun community meant to encourage writing

• A place to share tips on putting together a story that will endure till the end

• Somewhere to unwind creatively

• Someone to talk to and get hints from, when the writing progress is slow or grinding to a halt

• A place to exchange ideas and get inspiration to continue a story

• Someone to grow and improve together with

Let's get the requirements out of the way:

To join: Must have a fiction 
OR interest in writing a fiction 
OR interest in cheering on someone writing a fiction 
OR input related to helping finish fictions…
In addition to this, don't be mean to other members, don't push people negatively to finish their fictions. Pretty straightforward.

As for the "application" if we can even call it that, all you have to do is introduce yourself.

It can be something as simple as:

Hello,
My name is Anon, I have five fictions, none of which are currently finished. I wish to finish a fiction.

Or you can make it as complicated as you want. Tell something about yourself, crack a joke, whatever you feel introduces yourself.

Reminder: According to the official rules (Buried deep in the original post, see here) and I quote:

1/19/2016 6:02:20 AMWing Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Is it possible to join multiple groups?

No.. where is the fun in that? 
Pick who you are most loyal to and stick with them, you can later leave them to create your own, or join another.

While I haven't seen anything technically blocking it, and I have no reliable way of actually checking who is already in another group, we should probably still strive to stay within the law of the land (Well, The Penguin empire, I guess).

Therefore, you can become an honorary member:

As such, to circumvent this rule, you can become an honorary member instead. You will have all the rights of a full-fledged member. (and like everyone, (honorary) member or not, you'll still be extremely welcome in our chat

You just have to note you'd like to become an honorary member, or I'll accidentally add you in the RRL system as a full-fledged member.

Every forum and post is already open to everyone, so as an honorary member you'll just be recognized on this list. Yay, you're on a list. You didn't even have to google how do make nukes. Oh, I'm on a list too now. Gosh Darnit, stupid research.

What you won't have as an honorary member, is access to use our badge. (Because of technical reasons. WriTE wouldn't have anything against it if you actually had access to it. Nobody will be angry if you decide to put the badge in your signature, just sayin'.)

The badge is as of now, however, still pending... so there's that.

RE: How to Join Us

*Knock* *Knock*

"Who's there?"

"Wha?  That's mean!  Just because I'm a Darkbringer, it doesn't mean I carry an owl around with me everywhere.  I dunno if I wantta join WriTE now."

"If you don't join WriTE now, you can always join later."

*Facepalm*   

"Fine!  I've always been interested in trying to get to the end of a project.  I've finished multiple books, but never actually gotten to the end of any project, as I always tend to work on multiple-volume epics that just seem to always have something else which needs to be said about them.  Someday though, I hope to bring at least one story to a conclusion.  Somehow.  Somewhere.  Hopefully before I die of old age...

4/21/2016 1:28:42 AMDarkbringer Wrote: [ -> ]*Knock* *Knock*

"Who's there?"

"Wha?  That's mean!  Just because I'm a Darkbringer, it doesn't mean I carry an owl around with me everywhere.  I dunno if I wantta join WriTE now."

*Facepalm*   

"Fine!  I've always been interested in trying to get to the end of a project.  I've finished multiple books, but never actually gotten to the end of any project, as I always tend to work on multiple-volume epics that just seem to always have something else which needs to be said about them.  Someday though, I hope to bring at least one story to a conclusion.  Somehow.  Somewhere.  Hopefully before I die of old age...

Hehe, you actually introduced yourself with a joke. That's neat. I've added you to the group.

4/21/2016 1:28:42 AMDarkbringer Wrote: [ -> ]*Knock* *Knock*

"Who's there?"

*Facepalm*   

Good luck in your future endevors, fellow member!

Hey there, I 'm Troll, but contrary to my oh so iconic name I feel like I don't live up to it in the sense of a forum troll. If you ever need some constructive criticism you can find me under my favorite bridge, waiting for someone to pay some trolltoll...

I am a known follower of an internet cult that worships an apple nut tree and my fiction count is a staggering two fictions with one of them finished and the other on eternal hiatus though I am currently thinking about a new story hehe~

That being said, I am not a very devoted writer and would rather read, edit and help motivate people.

4/22/2016 8:10:33 PMTroll Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, I 'm Troll, but contrary to my oh so iconic name I feel like I don't live up to it in the sense of a forum troll. If you ever need some constructive criticism you can find me under my favorite bridge, waiting for someone to pay some trolltoll...

I am a known follower of an internet cult that worships an apple nut tree and my fiction count is a staggering two fictions with one of them finished and the other on eternal hiatus though I am currently thinking about a new story hehe~

That being said, I am not a very devoted writer and would rather read, edit and help motivate people.

Hey, Troll. I actually made a point of adding you to the group already, since you said you were in for it, but welcome once more, I guess!

Also, you're thinking of a new story. I am intrigued. Does it have to do with a certain apple-nut-tree, a certain potato made up?

4/24/2016 1:59:21 PM Wrote: [ -> ]hello im darker than black a ordinary 14 years old boy.

im alwayS have background story everyday so i write it on notebook.

so i write my fiction but faced a criticism so i stop and began to think new fiction(hehe even if i dont it always appeared in my mind so no choice) hope get to accept

Certainly, you're welcome to join us. I have added you to the group. 

How to deal with criticism & pesky muses(Those ideas you can't let go) might be an upcoming topic we will have to deal with, as it's not necessarily a reason to end an ongoing fiction prematurely.

Welcome to the group, buddy.

Hi!
I'm Who Cares?
Does that make sense?
Of course not.
On this forum, I accidentally gave myself the same name as my first web fiction (RE:WRITE), so I guess you could call me that.
Oh no! I just realized that I have WriTE in my name (kinda)! Wha~? Does that mean I'm gonna get sued!

4/26/2016 1:50:55 PMREWRITE Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
I'm Who Cares?
Does that make sense?
Of course not.
On this forum, I accidentally gave myself the same name as my first web fiction (RE:WRITE), so I guess you could call me that.
Oh no! I just realized that I have WriTE in my name (kinda)! Wha~? Does that mean I'm gonna get sued!

Hi, Who Cares/ReWrite

1) Please don't sue us.
2) As trademark rights are established on a first-come, first-serve basis, See 1)
2) Your name is older than ours. See 2), See 1)
3) Welcome to the group! I have added you. See 1)

That being said, I'm quite trigger happy with challenging people by throwing gauntlets. Last time I did that was fun.

Wha? This is so confusing! 2) says to see 2) ! I've been caught in this cycle for the past hour (or was it longer than that? I can't tell anymore...)
And don't worry, I won't sue you. I'm very afraid of gauntlets after all...
I have nightmares about a penguin throwing a gauntlet at me while laughing maniacally.
Hey! I could write a story about that? Wait, no! Resist the urge to start new story~must finish this one first.
Must Write To the End!...thanks for adding me :)

Hello I am just a 16 years old kid who wants to start writing his own fiction/story but sadly I have no faith in my own abilities of a writer so I just stay hidden never post anything and yet I really want to join your group for no apparent reason.Maybe I will finally try and actually do it but who knows? I would be really pleased if you could accept me.( sorry if I made some mistakes or spelling errors. English is my second language)

5/9/2016 8:09:19 PMHauntedJack Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am just a 16 years old kid who wants to start writing his own fiction/story but sadly I have no faith in my own abilities of a writer so I just stay hidden never post anything and yet I really want to join your group for no apparent reason.Maybe I will finally try and actually do it but who knows? I would be really pleased if you could accept me.( sorry if I made some mistakes or spelling errors. English is my second language)

Just ask and we will give any support we can!

5/9/2016 8:09:19 PMHauntedJack Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am just a 16 years old kid who wants to start writing his own fiction/story but sadly I have no faith in my own abilities of a writer so I just stay hidden never post anything and yet I really want to join your group for no apparent reason.Maybe I will finally try and actually do it but who knows? I would be really pleased if you could accept me.( sorry if I made some mistakes or spelling errors. English is my second language)

You're welcome to join us. I added you. (Hope the chatango didn't scare you too much away.)
New Reply