RE: Is torture ever right?

4/20/2016 10:01:37 AMTeaAddict777 Wrote: [ -> ]My view on the practical application of torture, that is can never be justified, may be puerile but it is what I believe.
Sorry I was not clear.  I wasn't referring to you, but this up at the top of the page (I was on mobile and didn't want to deal with quoting and stuff):
Ai-chan Wrote: Anyway, if torture doesn't get you what you want to know. You're doing it wrong. It always work.

RE: Is torture ever right?

Torture is the action or practice of inflicting severe pain on someone as a punishment or in order to force them to do or say something. It's not about whether torture is right or wrong. It's about whether or not torture is necessary. There are times when it is and there are times when it can be used for the wrong reasons. For example, the act of torturing someone simple because you enjoy seeing people in pain would be the incorrect use. Torture is a technique that is sometimes required to extract important information when you have no other options. So it would be fair to say that Torture is not wrong and that it is often simply used for the wrong purposes.