RE: Last event of 2015

"What is this 500 Error" (Red)
"Can we smash it with a hammer?" (Yellow)
"Whats wrong with you? Just hit refresh." (Blue)
"No don't!" (Green)
"To late..." (Blue)
"Sigh, Now its a 404 Error." (Green)
"It's not my fault." (Blue)
"Thats why I said we should hit it." (Yellow)
"Is it that bad?" (Red)
"Well it could be worse..." (Green)
"What does this button do?" (Red)
"Noooo!" (Green)

The page you are looking for has been incinerated please perform Necromancy to continue.

"This page cannot be found and threatening it with Black Mage's knife will not work. Refreshing this 404 Page is like trying to break into the Armoire of Invulnerability, and nothing can change that, except for the almighty gods (Admins) above. Please pray to them for any issues."

"This 500 Error page sucks and might go away by refreshing, but if you've spammed it about 10 times already, then please leave and do something else with your life. Pick up a sport, write a story of your own, spend time with the people who love you. Or just keep spamming that refresh button like a crack addict going for his latest hit."

"I'd make a pirate joke about 'Y'arr, ye be off the map, and here there be monsters!' but considering there's absolutely nothing here, I'll just say turn around go back the way you came. Ciao."

404 Error! Congratulations, you just broke the internet! Please wait patiently until an Administrator gains the courage to fix it.

404 Error! You have not gotten any error messages recently, this is the  Administrators way of telling you we don't care.

404 Error! Stop clicking the refresh button, you will only summon the wrath of Liam Neeson  upon the penguin nation! Please wait on standby for who knows how long,  while that the Administrators attempt to appease his wrath.

404 Error! This is the first sign of the Apocalypse. While the brave and loyal Administrators attempt to postpone the end of the world,  please don't refresh the page!

Where are you going, little penguin? Are you lost?

...Hmm?

I see, but there should be nothing beyond here. Are you sure you didn't make any wrong turn?

Pretty sure, you say?

Alright, in that case you probably should contact the scarry-loo-- I mean, the penguins in cool admin uniform.

Good luck. And may the great penguin spirit forever be with you.

"The Heavens have judged this site inadequate and has prepared a bout of Heavenly Tribulation Lightning to descend. Do not dare refresh and just patiently wait for the site to go through its tribulation. Should it survive, know that it has gone through an ordeal and embrace it's stubbornness. On the path to immortality, one must not back away and must face the problem head first. Know that this site will have done so. However, if this site does not escape the destruction heading towards it, understand that it is just one of many who have fallen on the Path. Do not despair, for the heavenly reincarnation cycle does not allow for such a measly ending..."

"You are looking into the face of failure. An image of utter defeat. The inevitable conclusion of the hubris of mankind.
The mere thought of connecting all this knowledge, all this wisdom, seemed so intoxicating. Like gods, we weaved the threads of fate. Ones and zeroes, the invisible building blocks of the universe. But we were fooling ourselves. Maybe we still are. Because we keep trying. No matter how many times we fall, we rise again. Is it insanity or persistence? We forgot. And yet, despite the darkness, we hope for light, work towards it. So someday, someone, will find their way onto the path we built. The future. The Royal Road."

"Anon was having a good day. Anon decided that Anon should make his good day better by going to RRL. To Anon's surprise he found he went to an ERROR: 404. Anon hit refresh vehemently, but nothing came of it until finally Anon decided to save the rest of the good day by clearing the cache and checking, when that didn't work Anon decided to watch a movie and check back latter. To Anon's relief RRL was working just fine and all he had to do was log back in after clearing his cache. ERROR: 404 Be Responsible!"

At exactly 98 words :) helpful and to me it was funny well

"I heard from an odd penguin that if you spam the refresh button... The page will come eventually... Doesn't mean in 4 seconds or anything. Probably 4 days."

Time to get poetic~

"Alas poor and weary wanderer, thou hath stumbled upon the realm of penguins. The virtuous penguin scribes strive to show mankind all of the forgotten and epic tales of the past, present, and future. Whether it be reincarnated heroes, virtual worlds, or just plain awesome adventures, this realm is a realm of legends. Welcome to Royal Road, where Legends are Made. Just not now, please understand traveler this realm has 404 problems but a refresh button is not one."

chapter one

running though the wood in the pouring snow at night, i shivered from the cold in my jacket and jeans. running what from? i dont know but it doesnt seem friendly like a shadow phasing in and out of my vision when i see it. as i continued to run i was hoping for someone to help me as the creature drew closer i ran faster but my legs were giving out, my legs aching in pain i tripped. as i fell i turned and face my pursuer cloaked in a black veil of darkness i couldnt see its face or body. standing upon my body it formed a blade of darkness with black thick liquid dripping off the serrated blade and if one swift motion stabbed me in the chest. walking away i faded out in to darkness, waking up i see a mysterious man in a red coat and pants with a thick white beard, i weakly call out "help me please" reaching out to him with that last breath i pass out again as my hand hits the cold snow.

i woke to the bright sunlight checking my chest there was no wound and on my right a red and dark green striped present was left there with my name on a tag. on the other side it said it was from Santa, my jaw dropped in surprise as i opened it there was a sword in a scabbard and a letter.
deer james , (see what i did there)
i was passing by when i saw you bleeding out in the snow since you have been a good kid i gave you a second chance to live again. the sword that is in the box is a magic sword filled with the magic of all 4 elements fire, water, wind and earth. i hope you stay safe and enjoy Christmas with your family at home(which is the west of where you are).

From Father Christmas Santa

P.S Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

i put the letter back in its envelope and walks in the direction of the sun to get back home with a smile on my face, while walking i tied the sword on my waist and went in a sprint to find the village and my family.

12/30/2015 07:36:23Xethes Wrote: [ -> ]chapter one

running though the wood in the pouring snow at night, i shivered from the cold in my jacket and jeans. running what from? i dont know but it doesnt seem friendly like a shadow phasing in and out of my vision when i see it. as i continued to run i was hoping for someone to help me as the creature drew closer i ran faster but my legs were giving out, my legs aching in pain i tripped. as i fell i turned and face my pursuer cloaked in a black veil of darkness i couldnt see its face or body. standing upon my body it formed a blade of darkness with black thick liquid dripping off the serrated blade and if one swift motion stabbed me in the chest. walking away i faded out in to darkness, waking up i see a mysterious man in a red coat and pants with a thick white beard, i weakly call out "help me please" reaching out to him with that last breath i pass out again as my hand hits the cold snow.  

i woke to the bright sunlight checking my chest there was no wound and on my right a red and dark green striped present was left there with my name on a tag. on the other side it said it was from Santa,  my jaw dropped in surprise as i opened it there was a sword in a scabbard and a letter.
deer james , (see what i did there)
i was passing by when i saw you bleeding out in the snow since you have been a good kid i gave you a second chance to live again. the sword that is in the box is a magic sword filled with the magic of all 4 elements fire, water, wind and earth. i hope you stay safe and enjoy Christmas with your family at home(which is the west of where you are).

From Father Christmas Santa

P.S Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

i put the letter back in its envelope and walks in the direction of the sun to get back home with a smile on my face, while walking i tied the sword on my waist and went in a sprint to find the village and my family.

LOL it was ment to be an error thing well enjoy my short story

Hay were you looking for your next favorite fiction or reading a new on well to bad you have to deal with me 404-chan, its not like i wanted you to come to the error page b-b-baka. no wait please dont leave its lonely by my self on the 404 page.
i mean you can read your fiction if you want *pouts* :snooty:

Hello my name is Error glare the 404 if you want to see something amazing looking over here. (< here is the link to the page) o.o amazing isn't stop staring you creep just leave! (Another link)

/////////////////////////

Cookie < (link a cookie please or the latest release page & home on the right) > The  Penguin Empire

////////////////////////

Welcome to platform 404 please choose a ticket.
Honor (home)
Cookie (story)
For the empire (picture of penguin's working)

///////////////////////

You have a choice before you now stare at a illusion of me or devour (< home link here) worlds.

////////////////////////

Error 404 The authors have attempted to escape they shall be rounded up soon.

////////////////////////

Error 404 The authors are out of motivation and kidnapping is illegal so please bribe them with cookies.

///////////////////////

Error 404 The cookie supply has ran out and the authors are wandering please bake some cookies and catch them.

[Admin] : (I wondering if they would be mad if they knew I ate the cookies..........)            
          0>
        /||
         ^ ^

//////////////////////////
                                     [Wing] : Charge for the EMPIRE! (Empire is link to home)
                                         <0
   0> /    0>/     0>/        ||\
 /||/      /||/     /||/          ^^
  ^^         ^^        ^^
Didn't think of making penguins like this thanks frostypine

well well well, who do we got here... another penguin lost in the traffic?
GET LOST!!!
REFRESH BUTTON WILL NOT HELP YOU
PS: Go bring some admin and you may pass
==================================================================================

There you are, come forth and join your fellow penguin soldier in our war against
GOD OF ERROR 500 and his wife GODDESS OF ERROR 404