RE: Christmas Short Stories for your fiction!

12/22/2015 02:30:18Eyeball1844 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet! I'll probably make two for two different characters! Does it have to be about Christmas or can it be more family related? In my story's world, there isn't a Christmas. Maybe I could add in a holiday like it but I'd still like to know.

Family related is fine, but try to still tie it into christmas or the festive season in some way. Christmas-like holidays are fine. For example, in my fiction's world there is no christmas either, so I reskinned it a bit and renamed it after the Pagan holiday, Yule.

Okay everyone.
Allow me to explain something .
All of the RRCS chapters will be complied into a list posted in the first post of this thread [by ScorchedEarth22]. Both mods and scorch can edit that post and add to it, so just post the links of your RRCS chapters here when you finish it. (DON'T just post a link of where it WILL be, but a link of it - after it was published)

I will also add the list to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/royalroadl/ at the end.

[RRCS] Merry Christmas -- My Christmas Chapter for The 8th Day.

Note:  I'd planned on adding something like this into my story for the last month or so, so it's not a "stand-alone" chapter and may not make any sense to a reader without them having followed the story up to this point in time.

Note 2:  The 8th Day is a mature [18+] rated story and involves sex, violence, and graphical depictions which may not be for everyone.  Even though this is a Christmas-theme chapter, don't expect candies, family themes, and kids snuggled in tight while waiting for St. Nick to scurry down the chimney with their toys.  I leave it up to the mods and the readers to decide for themselves if it qualifies as part of the normal [RCSS] criteria.  Wink

Christmas in the apocalypse may not be a good place to be....

12/24/2015 16:17:38Darkbringer Wrote: [ -> ][RRCS] Merry Christmas -- My Christmas Chapter for The 8th Day.

Note:  I'd planned on adding something like this into my story for the last month or so, so it's not a "stand-alone" chapter and may not make any sense to a reader without them having followed the story up to this point in time.

Note 2:  The 8th Day is a mature [18+] rated story and involves sex, violence, and graphical depictions which may not be for everyone.  Even though this is a Christmas-theme chapter, don't expect candies, family themes, and kids snuggled in tight while waiting for St. Nick to scurry down the chimney with their toys.  I leave it up to the mods and the readers to decide for themselves if it qualifies as part of the normal [RCSS] criteria.  Wink

Christmas in the apocalypse may not be a good place to be....

Ahh a fellow comrade of the mature genre ,  Heres my work, related to my main story but can actually be a stand alone

http://royalroadl.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=45818 from METAMORPHOSIS