Re: Guys vs Girls counting game

Calavente Wrote: if you have a little bit less fun and (thus much) more study  in the early years, the third is less aweful...

-2. Such slander! 😲😅 I did study properly in my first two years. 🤓 I just made the mistake of picking an option module that meant that class had twice the workload of people who'd picked different option modules. Or I just wasn't cut for it. 😅 Ah well, it all ended fine, I just try not to think of that term.

ImYOU Wrote: But... but I was at home for almost 2 years during my early university years due to lockdown... so it's just the 3rd year torture for me and my batch!
Ah crap. Well, you'll probably get to have that fun post uni, when everything reopens. Hopefully.

Re: Guys vs Girls counting game

Cinn Wrote: -2. Such slander! 😲😅 I did study properly in my first two years. 🤓 I just made the mistake of picking an option module that meant that class had twice the workload of people who'd picked different option modules. Or I just wasn't cut for it. 😅 Ah well, it all ended fine, I just try not to think of that term.

you are the one that spoke about "fun years" ;)