RE: Rise of the Dungeon's map

wow!! is that for 1 continent, or a map for a very giant continent in that planet ?

i hope it just 1 Continent from a lot of Continent in that planet :D,

btw, about the Empire, you know Empire are have a lot of Kingdom under 1 banner right ?

A Kingdom is a country ruled by either a king or queen. It is usually ethnically homogenous with a common language, history, culture, and sense of identity. There should be consensus among the people that the monarchy has a de jure right to rule over them. (E.g. the legend of the sword in the stone to find the rightful king of England.)

An Empire on the other hand, is a large multi-ethnic state ruled by a central authority called Emperor or Empress, often through military force. It could consist of multiple kingdoms and other political entities, but they must all be subservient to the emperor. It is also usually defined by overseas/foreign territories. For example, the British empire was formed from the kingdoms of England, Scotland and Ireland, plus the numerous British colonies. The British Empire is widely accepted to have ceased with the return of Hong Kong, it's last major colony, to China in 1997. Other examples of empires defined by their overseas possessions include the Spanish, French, and Portuguese empires. Many land-based empires didn't have overseas possessions per se, but ruled over disparate ethnicities and cultures. Examples include the Romans, Mongolians, Ottomans, and the Zulus.

in your map i found a very small land that occupied by Aargio Empire, can it be called an empire with that small land ? i think it will be fit to be called a Kingdom!

then about Holy Malvice Empire , how many kingdom it have under it's Feet ? i hope you already have a name for each of them and their territory.

btw did you have seen Attack on Titan, i hope that Holy Malvice Empire have a lot of great wall/fortress like this one from that Anime

http%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.com%2F15901b634fbf3...s7uzi8.png

RE: Rise of the Dungeon's map

11/13/2015 13:02:19rosidbeken2 Wrote: [ -> ]wow!! is that for 1 continent, or a map for a very giant continent in that planet ?

i hope it just 1 Continent from a lot of Continent in that planet :D,

btw, about the Empire, you know Empire are have a lot of Kingdom under 1  banner right ?

A Kingdom is a country ruled by either a king or queen. It is usually ethnically homogenous with a common language, history, culture, and sense of identity. There should be consensus among the people that the monarchy has a de jure right to rule over them. (E.g. the legend of the sword in the stone to find the rightful king of England.)

An Empire on the other hand, is a large multi-ethnic state ruled by a central authority called Emperor or Empress, often through military force. It could consist of multiple kingdoms and other political entities, but they must all be subservient to the emperor.  It is also usually defined by overseas/foreign territories. For example, the British empire was formed from the kingdoms of England, Scotland and Ireland, plus the numerous British colonies. The British Empire is widely accepted to have ceased with the return of Hong Kong, it's last major colony, to China in 1997. Other examples of empires defined by their overseas possessions include the Spanish, French, and Portuguese empires. Many land-based empires didn't have overseas possessions per se, but ruled over disparate ethnicities and cultures. Examples include the Romans, Mongolians, Ottomans, and the Zulus.

in your map i found a very small land that occupied by Aargio Empire, can it be called an empire with that small land ? i think it will be fit to be called a Kingdom!

then about Holy Malvice Empire , how many kingdom it have under it's Feet ? i hope you already have a name for each of them and their territory.

btw did you have seen Attack on Titan, i hope that Holy Malvice Empire have a lot of great wall/fortress like this one from that Anime

it's one of many continents Wink

although an empire in general has wide territory, it doesn't necessary so. Especially for a losing empire. For example, look at byzantine empire here.
At least aargio still has a bigger territory than the other kingdoms in north ;D

for kingdoms under malvice, i have the numbers and rough borders image, but the names will have to wait until i need them >.< (i m bad at naming....)

yes i read shingeki no kyojin (although i ve missed several of the latest chapters). Hmm. As far as the story progresses in my head, there's no wall come to play yet, but i ll think about it. No promise though

:)