Basic stats

Strength: 5   /can be increased on the beginning
Vitality:5   /can be increased on the beginning
Agility:5   /can be increased on the beginning
Speed:5   /can be increased on the beginning
Wisdom:5   /can be increased on the beginning
Intelligence:5 /can be increased on the beginning

Bonus point for free distribution 5.

Starting Items are a basic Leather armor set with a weapon of your  choice (shields included).
Weapons are not magic infused. Weapons can be personally modified (sharpened/more weight on the mace/…)

This is only a dungeon test
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Hon Quick
Strength: 5
Vitality:5
Agility:5
Speed: 10
Wisdom:5
Intelligence:5
Items:
Basic Leather Armor x1
Bladed Knuckles x2
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Fan Skye
Strength: 7
Vitality:7
Agility:6
Speed: 5
Items:
Basic Leather Armor x1
Short Spear x1
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Aheael
Wisdom:10
Items:
Basic Leather Armor x1
Steel Rod, End are a heavier kind of alloy x1

RE: New RP Test Thread.

This is the Dungeon, Ticks are rounds.

Tick.1. You are in a room filled with garbage, you are staying in the direction of north and see a door in front of you, behind you are four more doors. Rats are present but their size and behavior won't endanger you. Over you is a manmade hole where you have climbed down,

A voice from top" There should be something valuable down there, try to find it. and be careful, this place has been closed down for some years now."

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

GM: Work your way through the room and prepare whatever your character should do, I will then check out my notes and let them do it accordingly or change what happens. Discussions will be marked with // what you want to do mark with Tick.(and number of round).
further information pending for creation

As Hon pondered how he got tricked into stepping into this forsaken hole in the ground he looked up towards the voiced shouting down from above and shouted "Oi you! Which direction should we go if you know the place so well!"

Shortly after shouting he looked towards his unlikely companions these sad fools also getting roped into this trek through waste for fools gold and said in an aggravated tone "You jerk wads asked me to come down here with you go first and hurry it up it smells terrible."  Preparing to walk behind who ever went first Hon aggressively tapped his feet.

(Eww rp rust is everywhere also I could so longer if this is to short)

"If I get sum' treasure, will ye let me out?! Give me sum' food while you're at it, I won't be able to give ya any treasure if I starved to death mate." In a friendly tone, I shout back at the mysterious voice. Waiting for his response.

'I'll wait 5 minutes." I decided that's how long I'd wait for a response before I make my way through this rotten place.

*deep breath* I relax and release my worries, as I wait for the voice's reply.

Fan peered back up the manhole from where he came, hoping that this wasn't going to go as badly as he feared and he would see the light again.

Hearing his ill tempered companion, Hon, shout at the person above, Fan glanced at him before staring around the dank room he was in.

With Hon's request he stepped forwards while saying, "It's not that bad really. Could be much worse. We could be being attacked." Fan approached the leftmost door of the four behind the group, trying to avoid the rats littering the floor while he did so.

"So, shall we head through this one?" He asked and pointed.

(Hope that's satisfactory. Benn ages since I did an RP that actually worked)

Your loud voices have made the rats run into all direction, The moment Fan opened the door more rats stormed into the room and dissappeared again. Fan and Hon entered the left most door that opened them a corridor to the left. looking further the corridor goes to the right after 25 meters. the rats are running on the sides of the walls away.

Aheael waits a bit in the room.

Tick.1. End
Tick.2.Start.

You stand now in the doors and see the corridor infront of you, aheael is still standing in the previous room but you still can sea each other even if it's a bit darker. The corridor looks cleaner than the previous room.

Hon slowly stepped into this new hall that seemed to be filled to the brim with rats crawling close to the wall scurrying away from him and his comrade. One thing that seemed very suspect to him was the seemingly clean nature of this passage something in his bones told him with this many rats it should not be this clean.

Hon continued to follow Fan through the tunnel trailing a good three or four steps back read to flee at any moment.

He whispered into Fans ear in an urgent manor "Hey braveheart does this room seem oddly clean to the nest of these walking crap dispensers? I have this gut feeling these is a reason for this, we might want to get mister wi'yzearse"

Fan paused for a second then continued walking forwards while saying, "First we should see what's around the corner up ahead. He shouldn't be too far behind anyways."

He glanced at the walls of the corridor, checking there were no hidden alcoves as he advanced.

Fan readied his spear as he appraoched the turning and upon reaching the corner, peered round it, trying to make out through the gloom if there was anything of note ahead.

*sigh*

The waiting was useless. I received silence. To be expected.

Thinking about the rats, I understood they must have a food source if they managed to live this long. Especially if this was closed years ago. I understood there must've been holes, gaps and rooms where they bred but for their actual food source... It must be located where the number of rats are most populated.

Noticing that there were much more rats scampering away from the direction of which my companions followed, I realised they must be heading straight to the most dangerous area!

I immediately broke into a sprint, and yelled, "Stop! DON'T GO IN!"

Hearing the mechanical noise from around the corner Fan stopped and shouted to Hon, "Stay behind me!" But when Fan glanced behind him to check on Hon he only saw his back as he ran out the corridor to the first room.

Knowing he probably wasn't fast enough to reach the main room safely, Fan readied his spear and started to back down the corridor, keeping the corner in sight.

Fan yelled out, "Dammit, why'd you have to leave it to just me, Hon!"

A screaming Hon alerted me, I knew these fools must've set off something.

"Keep running, wait for us in the first room!" I shouted as I ran past Hon and towards Fan. Greater numbers meant a greater chance of survival.

"I have to ensure Fan's survival otherwise it will, almost, certainly result in my death." Sprinting quickly, I finally saw Fan's back in a defensive stance. "RUN! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FIGHTING!" Yelling at Fan. Coming to a stop, I readied my weapon for any surprise attacks, "RUN! NOW!" yelling at Fan again.

Don't know if I can just join in midway, but I'm going to try. Make me locked in a cage in the dungeon or something random like that.

Name: Vocaloid

basic stats

Vitality:5(+5)

Bonus points: 0

Items:
Basic Leather Armor x1
Live turtle strapped to my arm, metal spike fused to shell.

I too, want to join, if not too late: I can also be in the cage next to Vocaloid

Name: Take Hits

basic stats

Strength: 5 (+ 3)
Agility:5 (+2) (If agility increases dodge/chance to hit )

Bonus points: 0

Items:
Basic Leather Armor x1
Throwing Needles x 10
Basic Dagger