Can Anyone Recommend Me A Novel That Meets These Requirements?

Looking for Fantasy Novel recommendations which has a protagonist that is OP or just stronger than most. More details below.

What i'm looking for:

- No dense protagonist's please.

- If it has a harem tag please make sure the MC is not OVER ENAMORED with only one girl while those around him practically worship the ground he walks on. (Also, NO RAPING OF WOMEN IN HAREM BY OTHERS, I had a bad experience with one rather disturbing novel a few weeks back and would rather not have that happen again.)

- I don't really care what the setting is (VR, Reincarnation, Transportation to another world ect.) But if it's VR you'll get a cookie if the MC evolves and changes in the real world (Either Physically or mentally. Or both even.) Example: Avatar Get's red eyes, MC in real world ALSO gets red eyes.

- He can be weak in the beginning as long as he gets pretty strong pretty fast.

- I like me some long pages and many chapters. (I won't read it if it's not updating at a reasonable pace. ((1-10 days)) Unless of course it's finished.)

- I don't really care how the MC's personality is as long as they aren't completely fucking obnoxious or incredibly stupid.

- I don't mind if the MC is evil or good or the incredibly rare neutral.

- WILL NOT TAKE ORDERS OR SUBMIT TO ANYONE REGARDLESS OF GOOD OR EVIL STATUS. I hate it when two chapters in their coerced into the damned queens guard or some other such nonsense, hence slowing down progress and making me feel as though their being used.

- THE IDENTITY HIDING THING NEEDS TO STOP. PLEASE. WHY CREATE A GOD LIKE CHARACTER AND THEN HAVE HIM HIDE FROM A BLOODY CITY GUARD WHEN HE CAN DESTROY THE ENTIRE WESTERN HEMISPHERE OF THE PLANET! (Sorry for the little outburst, but as you may have guested I dislike it when the MC hides their identity for no reason.)

-No gender benders please.

If you can recommend a LN, FN, or even Manga that matches some of my requirements then please recommend away.

RE: Can Anyone Recommend Me A Novel That Meets These Requirements?

Forest
Very OP, the elf was trained by insane masters since childhood after being freed from  slavery, he kills loads and loads of slavers (deep hatred). He NEVER Submits to anyone and almost started a small apocalypse with summoning Magic by accident and....killed a god.............  He also caused the economic  crash of a kingdom and has been called insane many times. With people often questioning his sanity. The main is very smart and is more insane than anything, he is not insane mentally.....ish......it's just his action are very questionable to normal people. No clingly haream characters or dense mindset. He changes while killing and he doesn't really hide what he is and just openly destroyes a city. 
Also looks can be deceiving, he looks like a cute childish elf when he is really.....well.....

7/9/2015 4:37:21 PMriou666 Wrote: [ -> ]Read my fiction. I think my fiction match half of your requirement.

I agree that Emperors saga might fit you but its a slow release story. PLEASE RELEASE FASTER.

Now for me i think my story, Clockwork could work you nicely. The start might not sit well since a girl making the MC fall into despair to the point of mental breakdown and his sister gets injured because of the bitch but he is OP or at least looks it since he doesn't care much about sticking around the starting city for long. Though the little sister might be more OP then him.

There is also The demon and the Angel which is currently my only completed novel. The MC is demon with an adoptive angel sister who gain god level strength. Light romance since im not good at it. It starts fantasy but slowly starts becoming a bit more sci-fi fantasy with modern weapons and industrialization appearing half way through

7/4/2015 11:23:35 PMLiu Wrote: [ -> ]Forest
Very OP, the elf was trained by insane masters since childhood after being freed from  slavery, he kills loads and loads of slavers (deep hatred). He NEVER Submits to anyone and almost started a small apocalypse with summoning Magic by accident and....killed a god.............  He also caused the economic  crash of a kingdom and has been called insane many times. With people often questioning his sanity. The main is very smart and is more insane than anything, he is not insane mentally.....ish......it's just his action are very questionable to normal people. No clingly haream characters or dense mindset. He changes while killing and he doesn't really hide what he is and just openly destroyes a city. 
Also looks can be deceiving, he looks like a cute childish elf when he is really.....well.....

could anyone put a link up for this light novel because it looks interesting but I cannot find it, thanks.

10/15/2016 11:09:45 PMkuraitja Wrote: [ -> ]
7/4/2015 11:23:35 PMLiu Wrote: [ -> ]Forest

could anyone put a link up for this light novel because it looks interesting but I cannot find it, thanks.

http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/743

7/11/2015 8:03:36 PMVRDraco Wrote: [ -> ]
7/9/2015 4:37:21 PMriou666 Wrote: [ -> ]Read my fiction. I think my fiction match half of your requirement.

I agree that Emperors saga might fit you but its a slow release story. PLEASE RELEASE FASTER.

Now for me i think my story, Clockwork could work you nicely. The start might not sit well since a girl making the MC fall into despair to the point of mental breakdown and his sister gets injured because of the bitch but he is OP or at least looks it since he doesn't care much about sticking around the starting city for long. Though the little sister might be more OP then him.

There is also The demon and the Angel which is currently my only completed novel. The MC is demon with an adoptive angel sister who gain god level strength. Light romance since im not good at it. It starts fantasy but slowly starts becoming a bit more sci-fi fantasy with modern weapons and industrialization appearing half way through

oh hay dude im reading your Clockwork story really enjoying it. Keep up the good work.

5/15/2015 4:05:36 AMKakrotosh Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for Fantasy Novel recommendations which has a protagonist that draws/or is strengthened from his wrath or other similar emotions.

What i'm looking for/What I do not want in said story:

1. No dense protagonist's please.

- Must be at the very least somewhat strong, as reading about someone thrash about (Ineffectively at least) would be rather... Entertaining but not what i'm looking for.

- If it has a harem tag please make sure the MC is not OVER ENAMORED with only one girl while those around him practically worship the ground he walks on. (Also, NO RAPING OF WOMEN IN HAREM BY OTHERS, I had a bad experience with one rather disturbing novel a few weeks back and would rather not revisit such things again.)

- I don't really care what the setting is (VR, Reincarnation ect.) But if it's VR you'll get a cookie if the MC evolves and even changes (Either Physically or mentally. Or both even.) Example: Avatar Get red eyes, MC in real world ALSO gets red eyes.
4. He can be weak in the beginning as long as he gets pretty stronk pretty fast.

- I like a MC that is moderately insane similar to Azalon'c MC.

- I like me some long pages and many chapters. (I won't read anything less then 20 if it's not updating quickly. ((1-3 days)) Unless of course 20 chapters and it's finished. Not so picky on the length of said chapters however.)

- I don't really care how the MC's personality is as long as they aren't completely fucking obnoxious or incredibly stupid.

- I don't mind if their evil or good or the incredibly rare neutral.

2. WILL NOT TAKE ORDERS OR SUBMIT TO ANYONE REGARDLESS OF GOOD OR EVIL STATUS. I hate it when two chapters in their conscripted to the damned queens guard or some other such nonsense, hence slowing down progress and making me feel as though their being used.

3. THE IDENTITY HIDING THING NEEDS TO STOP. PLEASE. WHY CREATE A GOD LIKE CHARACTER AND THEN HAVE HIM HIDE FROM A BLOODY CITY GUARD WHEN HE CAN DESTROY THE ENTIRE WESTERN HEMISPHERE OF THE PLANET! (Sorry for the little rant, but as you may have guested I dislike it when the MC hides their identity for no reason.)

If you can recommend an FN that matches my some but not all of my requirements (Besides those with a number.) then please recommend away.

I got something for you. Its called Kill 10 Rats.
https://royalroadl.com/fiction/4321
It has an interesting start with the thoughts of who the MC is and why he is where he is (wont try to spoil anything.) The magic system is imagination based, with if you can imagine it and have the knowledge and power then its possible. The MC so far has meet a sort of love interest but he mainly goes solo. He isnt OP but he is stronger than average and tends to be more ingenuitive and clever than others which gives him the edge in battle. He does work for a higher power but it's not because he feels that its the right thing to do but because it would cause him less problems just by doing it now than later. Releases are not common but come out every week or so. There was a large break but the last chapter was 4 days ago. Check it out because I liked it a lot hopefully you can too.

Hey, my novel is sci-fi but has some fantasy aspects that should satisfy the need for fantasy.
No dense protagonist of course
The MC starts weak but gets strong as the story progresses
No Harem and i don't plan on adding it.
He is not exacly insane but has a neutral world view, not good but not evil, maybe bordering a bit on evil sometimes.
It updates daily, with only some exceptions if the next chapter is pretty long.
The MC is relatively smart and hopefully not obnoxious.
Doesn't take orders from anyone
And doesn't hide his identity.
Of course, no gender bender.
If you are interested here is the link.
Many thanks!

Hmmm.  A rather demanding list of requirements, but it feels like my own story would be one that you would enjoy.  I'm currently consecutively updating Royal Road with my back chapters, so it's updating quickly right now.  Once that is over, my updating schedule is about once a week, or once every two weeks when real life gets nasty.

Also, are you alright with a Main Character that is closer to being a high functioning sociopath than being insane?

Well, all the other demands are met.  Add me to your backlog and take a look sometime at Stop Calling Me A Demon King.

5/16/2015 5:40:32 AMzafermukeri Wrote: [ -> ]Well As per your reqiurement, I think Zhan long will be better or maybe great. I also read this novel, which is quite good. MC is smart, powerful even in real life.  Its a great novel.

Zhan Long where the mastermind screams at the MC I AM THE MASTERMIND and MC : Who might be behind of all this? Maybe 500 chapter later he will find out. or not. and you like CONNECT THE DOTS!
stopped reading when mc did an obviosly annoying mistake which dont remember what was actually. just that after a lot of I AM A GOOD STRATEGIST event it was clearly a disappointment