Story Types

Write here what type of story you want to read.

Me:
-about a merchant and his struggles to get super rich

-about an assassin that managed to kill an entire city in a single night(npc,players,soldiers)

-about a mage/wizard that struggles in his/her art but manages to break thru his/her limit gaining a power capable of destroying mountains in a single spell.

-an architect able to make a house as big as a city.

-an engineer able to make an army of robots

-a painter able to summon anything he/she painted to fight.

-a warrior unable to attack physical enemies

-a druid able to make forest grow out of nowhere in minutes

-an elf able to transcend to godhood

Re: Story Types

Mature:

-an assassin that took over a fortress to make it as a brothel and kidnaps beautiful noble npcs as well as beautiful npc girls all around the continent imprisoning them in the fortress and those that try to escape gets bound by chains and dressed in various fetishes

CSC Wrote: Mature:

-an assassin that took over a fortress to make it as a brothel and kidnaps beautiful noble npcs as well as beautiful npc girls all around the continent imprisoning them in the fortress and those that try to escape gets bound by chains and dressed in various fetishes

This sounds interesting.

superloner Wrote:
CSC Wrote: Mature:-an assassin that took over a fortress to make it as a brothel and kidnaps beautiful noble npcs as well as beautiful npc girls all around the continent imprisoning them in the fortress and those that try to escape gets bound by chains and dressed in various fetishes

This sounds interesting.

now just look for an author to write it.
should have some knowledge at mature topics or knows it

Varenz Wrote:
superloner Wrote:
CSC Wrote: now just look for an author to write it.

Might have some trouble finding someone who will keep up with it.

And A person who have an Ero fantasy stored every time... :D

where are they when you need them? lol

Ero sensei where are you?

This thread has apparently been derailed by rule 34. Not that I haven't thought about similar stories in this setting.

One popular type of story is where the mc accidently starts out as something very overpowered (i,e, god of knowledge, black dragon, Avatar of Darkness, that one guy who got the armor that was the opposite of God's Armor)

aattss Wrote: This thread has apparently been derailed by rule 34. Not that I haven't thought about similar stories in this setting.

One popular type of story is where the mc accidently starts out as something very overpowered (i,e, god of knowledge, black dragon, Avatar of Darkness, that one guy who got the armor that was the opposite of God's Armor)

you meant mage king armor??

Varenz Wrote:
superloner Wrote:
CSC Wrote: now just look for an author to write it.

Might have some trouble finding someone who will keep up with it.

And A person who have an Ero fantasy stored every time... :D

this is very interesting and i love that idea of kidnapping some girls and do some 'this' and 'that' to them.
um... maybe could we put an adorable trap too? Twisted Evil

but my grammar really suck anyway.haha

CSC Wrote: hmmm......

It's good and all

I suck at stories related to romance or any at all.
Note:especially since I haven't have any experience!

So I really wish someone can do it.
the Empty Class thing hits near home..... lol

haha, the whole "kidnapping hot girls and dressing them in fetish costumes" thing isn't considered "romance" by any female at all.