Hello~~ Simple Designs at ya whims~

Hello just writing that since i am free, i if anyone want to have some simple designs or cover art made i am here~ Being honest i am still working on my skills so they might come out well but i will try my very best shah (pumps fist in the air).
You can see some samples or my art at the posted sites below(having trouble pasting it here since its on separate computer lol).

https://www.patreon.com/pandoraakyri?ty=c

Feel free to look at all of them , scroll down and view all my creations if you want. Don't be shy and click on the link lol. Also if it doesn't work someone tell me so i can post an alternative link k~

Sincerely,
Pandora Akyri

RE: Hello~~ Simple Designs at ya whims~

04/09/2015 05:57:05 Wrote: [ -> ]
04/09/2015 05:42:09DarkSun Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say I love that Hungry Darkness picture. It's eye catching and amazing in its simplicity ^^ The king figurine is pretty lovely too.

Thank you for the compliments! Always nice to hear commentary on my work, it makes me strive to to keep making art.

which one is king figurine?

Btw, i dont see any 'face' from your works. Is that save to assume you re specialized in 'symbolic' art rather than drawing character?

Then, if i may request for my (future) fiction... i would like to ask something that symbolize 2 world: medieval fantasy world on one side and modern world on other.

Fantasy: such flying dragon, mages in robe/holding staff, armored knight (or army, if you can. As my story revolves around war and battlefields) and fortress, etc.
Modern: such plane, man in suit/holding mobilephone, cars, skyscrapper buildings, industrial factories, etc.

I m thinking of splitting the canvas/paper into two (semi-diagonal?) with some panorama view from each world. Or probably divide a globe instead?
Well, thats just me. If u thought of something else that would symbolize my request better, feel free to do so.

What do you say?

RE: Hello~~ Simple Designs at ya whims~

04/10/2015 13:35:12Zolfaghar Wrote: [ -> ]
04/09/2015 05:57:05 Wrote: [ -> ]
04/09/2015 05:42:09DarkSun Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say I love that Hungry Darkness picture. It's eye catching and amazing in its simplicity ^^ The king figurine is pretty lovely too.

Thank you for the compliments! Always nice to hear commentary on my work, it makes me  strive to  to keep making art.

which one is king figurine?

Btw, i dont see any 'face' from your works. Is that save to assume you re specialized in 'symbolic' art rather than drawing character?

Then, if i may request for my (future) fiction... i would like to ask something that symbolize 2 world: medieval fantasy world on one side and modern world on other.

Fantasy: such flying dragon, mages in robe/holding staff, armored knight (or army, if you can. As my story revolves around war and battlefields) and fortress, etc.
Modern: such plane, man in suit/holding mobilephone, cars, skyscrapper buildings, industrial factories, etc.

I m thinking of splitting the canvas/paper into two (semi-diagonal?) with some panorama view from each world. Or probably divide a globe instead?
Well, thats just me. If u thought of something else that would symbolize my request better, feel free to do so.

What do you say?

yes my art is more symbolic most of the time, but that'st just because its more fun that way~ And interesting idea for cover art you have. I might go for the globe design with more of a rupture down the middle. I can picture a simple silhouette design or a full blown epic drawing. Well since you have piqued my interest soo much i will make a few quick sketches.Probably post them later and you can decided whats best. They say a pictures worth a thousand words so we will see the out come ahah.