Ideas for Fanfics

For Castle Siege can't blacksmiths make a metal cannon and mage use mana to power it instead of gun powder.

or some craftsmen make a mana cannon that stores mana until you fire it becoming focus like a beam.

since Royal Road is a VR it can follow most of reality's laws so one can make things from reality if you are missing some things it can be replaced by magic since reality has no magic.

and mana seems moldable to anything so can't the mana be materialize as an item?

and Unicorn Corp. can't touch anything in the game they can only watch it since adding things without taking down the server the AI deems it as a bug and the world's money seems to be finite it increases by minting coins using metals gained from mining so money seems pretty limited.

Re: Ideas for Fanfics

For starting:

1.) While Starting out Royal Road his mind got imprisoned inside the game and his body in reality died forcing him to live his life in Royal Road where his family visits him from time to time.

2.)A character(from anime other novels etc) got dragged from their world to inside the game Royal Road and the way back is in an item that will be given to the emperor.

3.)A mental patient forced to under go treatment by playing Royal Road and how he/she lives in the Virtual Reality with his/her mental disabilities.( kinda like Seoyoon but that was just a trauma)

4.)Someone starting out in RR accidentally getting a game master control of the RR world(OP for sure) being able to change AI's command or create them fights with the goddess of Versailles for the game Control lol.

Hmmmm...
What if the roles got reversed and instead of us going into RR to play people from royal road come into our world and the game system still works, like if they decide to work in Mcdonalds then they may gain the service skill or whatever. And if they do something famous they get fame, do crimes they get infamy. Basically the direct opposite of RR.
I like it!

Well of course virtual would become the game and the game becomes reality. Oh no.... What have I done, I've set something in motion that cannot be stopped. Our reality is going to be swallowed up and and become virtual. The intelligent AIs are already planning it, idk how they plann on doing it but CSC we've got to run.... Ahhhhhh CSC save.... you....r s...el...ffff.......

The Virtualization Project has started count down t-minus 304 Years 2 Months 7 Days 7 Hours 48 Minutes.

The End is Near.......

lol

Hurry run!!!

Damn those those traitorous bastards setting them free!!!!!

You asking who/what I mean? Haven't you heard the news yet?

Those bastard geeks fell in love with the AI in-game and set them free to the real world where they managed to hack all government mainframe supercomputers and begun putting all humanity to cold sleep!! and forcing us to enter their Virtual world without an option to log out!!!

Damn them..... cause of that many people surrendered especially when they heard that there are many beautiful NPC girls. Damn...Damn it

now only a few humans remain awake and the AI's have begun to use the cyborgs and robots to roam the world.

I dunno what's happening anymore our places are beginning to change places man what the hell happened to the world in just 5 years since the release of Virtual Reality the damn AI(s) managed to control us.

LoL

I think that a Onepunch Man "crossover", an au which parallels Saitama's adventures in the setting of Royal Road, would work well in this setting, in case you haven't noticed the amount of fanfics that contain overpowered MCs withoverpowered stats.

I also think about a fanfic where a person who's a lazy bum in the real world thinks he exploited his way into an overpowered class, but then ends up having to go through harsh and rigorous training regimes get his power (at first with little results), all under the everlooming threat of permadeath (and a few other restrictions given to him by his instructor). Eventually, the person learns to stop trying to justify his faults with casuality and to instead give everything his all. Oh, and he also becomes overpowered.

aattss Wrote: I think that a Onepunch Man "crossover", an au which parallels Saitama's adventures in the setting of Royal Road, would work well in this setting, in case you haven't noticed the amount of fanfics that contain overpowered MCs withoverpowered stats.

I also think about a fanfic where a person who's a lazy bum in the real world thinks he exploited his way into an overpowered class, but then ends up having to go through harsh and rigorous training regimes get his power (at first with little results), all under the everlooming threat of permadeath (and a few other restrictions given to him by his instructor). Eventually, the person learns to stop trying to justify his faults with casuality and to instead give everything his all. Oh, and he also becomes overpowered.

maybe a class with a restriction that if he does not move in a minute he will get hit by lightning not much damage but hurts a lot

or A SAO crossover where a couple of them gets sent to RR but can't escape yet the permanent death is still applicable

What if the very world we knew around us collapsed? What if everything we took to be granted was taken away from us? Would we embrace the change? Or reject it?

The year was 20XX when the apocalypse of the old world happened and the birth of a new one. I wasn’t there to witness it but from what I know when it happened it had been very chaotic. Murder, looting, vandalism…all hell broke loose. Lies which had been kept hidden for so long were suddenly exposed and truths which were never meant to be told were revealed. Society came to an end as we knew it.

That’s when it happened. A group of extraordinary individuals taught the world how to live with hope again, that it’s alright to dream. The new world we so dramatically rejected was in fact a better place. Their ideas were revolutionary but just what the world needed to pick itself back up. Who were these individuals, remains a mystery to the general public.

This is a story of one such extraordinary being who was the spark of it all….

“I don’t know when it happened or to whom it happened to first. However in the year 20XX, over a quarter of the human population had been diagnosed with the Gamers Syndrome..a condition where people's reality turned into a MMORPG game..by the year 20XX, 99% of the human population had Gamers Syndrome.. If you thought people would be happy about it, you couldn’t be more wrong….”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of the ideas, I have had and am yet to begin working on. Its a mix of "The Gamer", "Dice", "Royal Road" and "Elementarem Vim".

Let me know what do you think of it.

I've noticed that there's many fanfic where the player's class is prejudiced against, such as archer, blade dancer, empty class, spellsword, et al, but then it turns out that the useless class is actually extremely useful. Because of that, it's interesting that we haven't had any fanfics with priests or shamans. I'd like to see a fanfic where the mc's main ability is the ability to buff or heal others(and where said ability is more important than any close-combat skills the mc eventually learns in spite of his class).

aattss Wrote: I've noticed that there's many fanfic where the player's class is prejudiced against, such as archer, blade dancer, empty class, spellsword, et al, but then it turns out that the useless class is actually extremely useful. Because of that, it's interesting that we haven't had any fanfics with priests or shamans. I'd like to see a fanfic where the mc's main ability is the ability to buff or heal others(and where said ability is more important than any close-combat skills the mc eventually learns in spite of his class).

isn't The sun Knight Grisia exactly that a priest buff