RE: Doing Free Cover Art

Oho, you draw so good.

If I may ask, can I request a drawing from you?
I know there are certain instances where you are currently busy so I won't badger you for a drawing but if anything, I would like to request still if it is within the boundaries of being considered.

If yes then I shall write the details..

if no, I hope things are alright and I don't mind. After all, you are doing this with your own time and your own resources so I cannot be so shameful as to do persuasion.

Spoiler :

Name: Souma Kurogane

A man generally around the age of 18-20 years old. Still a young adult yet he has masculine features. His hair is dark black while being a bit ruffled as a martial artist. He wears tight-fitted leather armor that is black with leather straps that are tinged brown. On his leather belt, he has straps for his two katanas on his side.

His face is quite young but masculine with martial experience. He has blue eyes that gradually shift to black. Part of his hair converge on his forehead but his hair is naturally spiky but medium length and crisp. He has a calm demeanor and a smiling face but his eyes are sharp in contrast.

His leather outfit, being tight-fitted, shows his toned body outline with his muscles partially being seen.

His pants are black.

On his side, there is a giant egg that is half his size. The egg has red lines that carve the shell in a random order while the shell is pure black.

His height is around 6'1" (185 cm - 1.85m)

Weight is around 198 - 210 lbs.

Around him are several girls (you can exempt this portion, I am just writing the details that I can recall)

The girls are currently fighting over who gets to hold his arms and in the background, two souls can be seen. (if you want to include just draw the souls as spectral beings but make one of them slightly darker with a demonic presence)

(Appearance/positions)

His hands are currently holding the hilt of the two katanas or-

His hands aren't preoccupied with anything or-

His hands are generating two different forms of magic/mana (Let's say Fire and Ice element in his hands or just create two different auras that contrast each other that generate in his hands) or-

His hands are clenching in a fist.

Either he is sitting cross legged or standing tall and firm

His standing position is firm as if he were at the position of attention but slightly arched to show his discontent at the girls arguing

His sitting position is either cross legged or Lotus meditative position or a half-lotus.

If you want, the name of the fiction where the MC/character design is from is located here The path He chose

i am the author of reign of the first dynasty, i am looking for a cover art depicting the MC either on a throne, riding a horse in battle armor,

the main character is gonna be 5 feet 8 inches tall. eye color is going to be green eyes. black hair, Asian face the armor that he is wearing armor that is yellow/golden armor with the royal crest of the phoenix. his hair is tied up in a knot at the base of hair in the back cranium. Ming dynasty hair style if you want a reference.

Green eye color is most common in northern and central Europe, but can also be found in western Asian cultures on rare occasion.
if you want more info on the story you might wanna read what i had written so far

03/17/2015 07:46:15sunwalker Wrote: [ -> ]If you need cover art or anything art related for your fiction I'd be happy to do them for you for free

My Deviant Art

Note:
It is up to me whether or not i'll do your request. Please dont force me.
Other than that go ahead and do your thing.
Covers I did for stories in this website
Spoiler :

Forsaken Hope
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FMwis9h4.jpg

HI, Would you mind considering making cover art for my story "A Space Odd-yssey" I have left a cover art request at my story forum. To give you a better idea about what I am wanting. Thank you.

03/17/2015 07:46:15sunwalker Wrote: [ -> ]If you need cover art or anything art related for your fiction I'd be happy to do them for you for free

My Deviant Art

Note:
It is up to me whether or not i'll do your request. Please dont force me.
Other than that go ahead and do your thing.
Covers I did for stories in this website
Spoiler :

Forsaken Hope
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FMwis9h4.jpg

HI,  Would you mind considering making cover art for my story "A Space Odd-yssey"  I have left a cover art request at my story forum.  To give you a better idea about what I am wanting.  Thank you.

Hey i started the Story Mystery of the Dungeon.

I was wondering if you can make a cover.

I was thinking of making it like a grassy wall then the dungeon portal with the Ratman Dungeon lord in the middle and behind him is a foggy forest with a lot of red eyes glowing behind him to represent the monsters in his dungeon

Yo! Saw you were getting bombarded with requests and decided to give you one of my own. If you're willing to do one for a story with only a couple chapters so far such as my own, then here are the details. I'll take the details from a part of the unreleased chapter I'm working on right now.

Spoiler :
Relictus faced the titanic beast, fury welling up within him, as his short, pure white hair rustled in the wind that should not have existed. In his sapphire eyes, the fire of determination was lit, and he drew the sabre by his side slowly, but with utmost confidence.
You probably cannot get all of that into a single art piece, but I'd be elated if you gave it a try.

Wow. Your style is so interesting and unique. That's the cool thing about visual artists. There's so much room for novelty of expression when creating images. All I am is a lowly writer. My canvas is a blank page and my brush paints with words like every single other author. I suppose it could be said that all artists paint using the same colors, but still, I feel like diversity is on the side of the visual artist. This, of course, may be a shade of the grass is always greener showing, but nonetheless props to you Sunwalker.