Re: Feel Good Stories

WholesomeBloke Wrote: Hey everyone! Just looking for some good recommendations. I was recently reading Magical Girl Gunslinger and some of the later chapters hit me right in the feels. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for similar stories about self sacrifice, doing what's right etc.
Hi, my story certainly has some self sacrifice and doing what's right moments, and there will be more of them. Anyway, the story is in the signature :)

Re: Feel Good Stories

whoever Wrote: Huh? I'd have rather thought that feel good stories and stories about self-sacrifice are mutually exclusive.
Oh not at all. Those are the best kind of feel good story. Whether or not a person is religious the phrase: "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" is one of the most powerful aphorisms out there. Stories about self sacrifice showcase some of the greatest, most powerful and most meaningful things one person can do to another person. That's why I think they qualify for the 'feel good' category of things.