Review Swaps!!! [Another thread]

Fresh thread!

Hoping to get some more reviews for my novel, and so I'm looking to do some swaps!  10k words would be from Chapter 4.

I'm open to doing any genre in return!

--------------------------------

My current list is:

The Infinite Spear (A Sci-fi Progression Fantasy)   [DONE]
Oathkeeper of the Origin Sea  [DONE]
Cardcaster: A Card Game LitRPG  [DONE]
Fresh Cut Rose  [DONE]
The Privateer  [DONE]
Spacefall  [DONE]
Humanity's Last Chance: Rise of The First Necromancer  [DONE]
Early Adopter  [DONE]
Desert Company  [DONE]
EON: THE ASCENSION OF THE SNOW EMPEROR  [DONE]
???

Re: Review Swaps!!! [Another thread]

Are you still up for that review swap? And seeing that you have around 180k words written, rather than 10k, would you be willing to go for around 15k? That should be where the first scene, or Arc of my story ends. Only the last chapter is left the Arc, which I will be uploading in a few hours. And of course, I will pm you your review first, and post it only after getting your approval.

So what do you say? Are you up for a review swap?

Hi, I'm looking to do my first review swaps for my story Cardcaster. If you want to stick to only 10k words, I think I reach that by the end of Chapter 8, but I'd be willing to trade bigger reviews with you if you were willing to go through the end of Chapter 10. That would be a little under 14k words (I think.) Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in either length, and let me know how far you want me to read! Thanks! Very Happy

Origin_Realms Wrote: Are you still up for that review swap? And seeing that you have around 180k words written, rather than 10k, would you be willing to go for around 15k? That should be where the first scene, or Arc of my story ends. Only the last chapter is left the Arc, which I will be uploading in a few hours. And of course, I will pm you your review first, and post it only after getting your approval.

So what do you say? Are you up for a review swap?

Sure, I can read to around 15k.  I'll get to it later today.

HummusEnjoyer Wrote: Hi, I'm looking to do my first review swaps for my story Cardcaster. If you want to stick to only 10k words, I think I reach that by the end of Chapter 8, but I'd be willing to trade bigger reviews with you if you were willing to go through the end of Chapter 10. That would be a little under 14k words (I think.) Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in either length, and let me know how far you want me to read! Thanks! Very Happy

I'm up for a 14k read through.  I'll get to you tomorrow.