Re: Not Seeing My Rating

Ararara Wrote: I think usually ratings are invisible, they just change your "average rating" by a little. You could figure it out with math. (If your average rating hadn't changed, than the new rating is probably equal to it? Or very close?)
Perhaps they just gave a rating without any text? So, if there was a rating with text that would make it a review?

Sickened Wrote:
Ararara Wrote: I think usually ratings are invisible, they just change your "average rating" by a little. You could figure it out with math. (If your average rating hadn't changed, than the new rating is probably equal to it? Or very close?)
Perhaps they just gave a rating without any text? So, if there was a rating with text that would make it a review?
That might be it. I had one myself earlier today. They did leave a comment for a specific chapter, but not in a review proper. 

senseiseth Wrote:
Sickened Wrote:
That might be it. I had one myself earlier today. They did leave a comment for a specific chapter, but not in a review proper.
How do you know it was the same person?

Sickened Wrote:
senseiseth Wrote:
Sickened Wrote:
How do you know it was the same person?
To be fair I don't have definitive proof, but the comment was critical and my rating went from 3.9 to 3.3. So, I kinda put them together. But i could very well be wrong, though. 

The majority of the time, missing reviews were deleted due to policy breaches including spam or offensive content. Reviews that have been deleted due to policy breaches are not reinstated. Do you wish to improve the appeal of your essay? I found the 7 best tools for effective editing your college essay. Use this https://medevel.com/the-7-best-tools-for-effective-editing-your-college-essa/ link. Finding the finest editing tools to make the process simpler may be challenging, but here you learning how to incorporate your adjustments may be a simple process.