Re: Not Seeing My Rating

Ararara Wrote: I think usually ratings are invisible, they just change your "average rating" by a little. You could figure it out with math. (If your average rating hadn't changed, than the new rating is probably equal to it? Or very close?)
Perhaps they just gave a rating without any text? So, if there was a rating with text that would make it a review?

Sickened Wrote:
Ararara Wrote: I think usually ratings are invisible, they just change your "average rating" by a little. You could figure it out with math. (If your average rating hadn't changed, than the new rating is probably equal to it? Or very close?)
Perhaps they just gave a rating without any text? So, if there was a rating with text that would make it a review?
That might be it. I had one myself earlier today. They did leave a comment for a specific chapter, but not in a review proper. 

senseiseth Wrote:
Sickened Wrote:
That might be it. I had one myself earlier today. They did leave a comment for a specific chapter, but not in a review proper.
How do you know it was the same person?

Sickened Wrote:
senseiseth Wrote:
Sickened Wrote:
How do you know it was the same person?
To be fair I don't have definitive proof, but the comment was critical and my rating went from 3.9 to 3.3. So, I kinda put them together. But i could very well be wrong, though.