Need help with forum coding (about font size) [RESOLVED!]

Hey everyone!  peohello

So just recently I made my first thread, a chatroom for my community, but I can't get my coding right. 

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FUu1vcKg.png

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FVdUAWNP.png

Above is the view of the actual thread, versus the preview of the thread.
My coding worked, but only on the preview. When I publish the post, it revert back to normal font size.

Then, I ask help on another thread, and they said that simple coding such as adjusting font size SHOULD have worked, but I tried it, and it didn't work.

I keep hearing peoples saying that they could make this work, but I can't figure out the right coding. Anyone could help me out?

Re: Need help with forum coding (font size especially)

What you have to do is overexagerate the font size. It will appear HUGE in the Preview, but when you go to post it, it will revert to the size you want. 

Here is font posted at SIZE=17. Notice how it's not much different than the normal font.

Here is font posted at SIZE=27. A noticeably larger font than the normal font size.

Here is font posted at SIZE=37. 
This is the size I use to post my emojis! 💝

If my memory serves me right from my days of fiddling with font size, any SIZE past 50 offers no change.
But there is a workaround!
Just place one SIZE command inside another SIZE command and they will stack up.

Hmm. I can't seem to get the SIZE commands to stack up. Maybe that trick doesn't work anymore.

Buller Wrote: Okay, so this forum is riddled with minor but consistent bugs. Anything too complicated with BBcode is the most popular fault. It's a bug, the admins are aware of it, and there's virtually no chance of it getting fixed.

I'd say that making a png image of the text could work better if you genuinely need it to be bigger text.

I do have my png images but I can't use them for everything  DrakanSweat

ArDeeBurger Wrote: What you have to do is overexagerate the font size. It will appear HUGE in the Preview, but when you go to post it, it will revert to the size you want. 

Here is font posted at SIZE=17. Notice how it's not much different than the normal font.

Here is font posted at SIZE=27. A noticeably larger font than the normal font size.

Here is font posted a SIZE=37. 

If my memory serves me right from my days of fiddling with font size, any SIZE past 50 offers no change.

Hmm. I can't seem to get the SIZE commands to stack up. Maybe that trick doesn't work anymore.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! ❤️

This should be more than enough, and I'll definitely make good use of this!  peoapproval

ArDeeBurger Wrote: What you have to do is overexagerate the font size. It will appear HUGE in the Preview, but when you go to post it, it will revert to the size you want. 

Here is font posted a SIZE=37. 

excuse me what.
no
this can't be it. I have wasted so long. It wasn't a lack of effect. It was an effect that had been reduced