*Sighs*

Due an unprecedented amount of bad fortune I haven't been posting any new chapters lately, or rather I am not able too, 
Posting this just because i really miss writing and I never new how much I enjoyed it, how much I depened on it...

Re: *Sighs*

Happened to me on my last job when I transferred departments. More hours, more pay, more exhaustion when I got home.
I hope things get better for you. Also consider doing bite sizes chunks. Paragraph here, one there. Whenever you can maybe just work on it for an hour when you can rather than dedicated a whole day to it.

Yup, I'm on hiatus due to hectic workload too.
Sometimes, i do dream about being a full time author who have nothing to worry about whether or not my writings can make a living.

Life calls us for many responsibilities. As a whole, we hope to have time working on things we are passionate about. 

DrakanSigh

Ouch, that hurts. It's one of the things I am not looking forward to with a job possibility on the horizon. If I get hired, I'll be lucky to put out one chapter a week instead of the three I am doing now. 

I am sorry man. Even with a normal work week, writing in the evening is hard, and you kind of need one day of the weekend to collapse and recover (at least my wife and I do), and one day to go do stuff (either shopping or being with friends), and then it's back to working again... when do you write?

Same, I depended and enjoyed writing after quitting my previous job. I didn't feel like looking for another one so I began writing whatever came to mind. Eventually I did get a new job, but it has impeded my writing. I've been dipping into my reserves more.

Zxro Wrote: Due an unprecedented amount of bad fortune I haven't been posting any new chapters lately, or rather I am not able too, 
Posting this just because i really miss writing and I never new how much I enjoyed it, how much I depened on it...

May the winds of fortune turn to your favor soon. 

I want to write again, but its such an uphill battle.  There's just no time as an adult.  Let that be a lesson to any young folk out there.  If you don't have full time adult responsibilities, write your fiction now.  Cause it's not going to get any easier to just sit down and think, without an endless drumbeat of distractions and responsibilities.