Re: Any SFF thrillers or fast-paced fictions? (Strictly SFF)

Crop Wrote: Solar Flare X58: Dystopian Post-Apocalyptic EMP Survival Science Fiction Series (The Solar Flare Series Book 1) (English Edition) https://www.amazon.de/dp/B071DYM19K/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_KE658W5W6K38JBS6F6M3
Sketch Wrote:
Crop Wrote:
Sketch Wrote: My story in my signature I consider Science-Fantasy, or soft sci-fi, I just posted the penultimate chapter and will be posting the final on Friday :) I'd say its thrilling DrakanGlasses

Its set in the 32nd century, humanity has a new planet to call home but a cosmic plague is set to land and wreck everything.
Isn't there a published book about faeries with the same name?
No idea
Interesting. Thank goodness they're not at all similar and Solar Flare is a scientific term.

Re: Any SFF thrillers or fast-paced fictions? (Strictly SFF)

If self promotion is allowed, you may like my debut called "The Seam." It is fast paced and has some light sci-fi elements.  Its easy to digest and should keep you turning the page (I hope).  It's about a town in Texas that becomes cut off from the rest of the world.  I don't want to say too much. I think its more fun for the story to unravel as you read rather than spoiling it in the synopsis. Feel free to check it out!