Giving Reviews For Shoutouts(Closed)

So yeah, as the title says. I’ll give you a review, if you give me a shoutout. Let’s make this an even better deal, I’ll give you an Advanced Review on top of that. I’m a pretty easy going person, and have a history of reviewing stuff. So, you can check that out.

So anyway, I get a shoutout, and you get an Advanced Review. 

Not Accepting:

1. Sexual content(Includes Harem)

2. FanFiction.

Accepting For Now:

5/5

Re: Giving Reviews For Shoutouts(Closed)

Edge Wrote:
mythdefiant Wrote: Sure, I'll do this. You can review whichever two stories of mine you like better and let me know which one you want the shoutout on. Mix and matching is game in my book (or between my books?)
Finished the review, just had one issue. Though, overall, I think it was a good story.
Thanks Edge! Your shoutout is scheduled for the regular Monday update on Fragment of a Dragon Soul. Just got the chapter done and scheduled it 20 minutes out.  DrakanSweat

Look at us with these quick turnarounds!

Re: Giving Reviews For Shoutouts(Closed)

mythdefiant Wrote:
Edge Wrote:
mythdefiant Wrote: Sure, I'll do this. You can review whichever two stories of mine you like better and let me know which one you want the shoutout on. Mix and matching is game in my book (or between my books?)
Finished the review, just had one issue. Though, overall, I think it was a good story.
Thanks Edge! Your shoutout is scheduled for the regular Monday update on Fragment of a Dragon Soul. Just got the chapter done and scheduled it 20 minutes out.  DrakanSweat

Look at us with these quick turnarounds!
Lol

Thanks.