Hello

I joined a while back and had no idea how forums worked and phased out of the site and bounced around a while before coming back. Tried deleting my first work but for some reason couldn’t figure it out and started from scratch. I hope any who see this are well and dandy and have a damn fine day!

Re: Hello

A belated welcome to Royal Road. Takes a while for many people to find their way to the Forums. To help people find your work, include a link to it in your signature. The beginner's guide in Cinn's signature explains how to do that. Hope you enjoy being back and that many people read your story. Good luck.

I am indeed an author. 

It took longer than I would ever dare admit but pointing me toward cinns guide was a nice move:

Cinn thank you for your hopes. I’m a bit on the odd side so I don’t particularly expect a true following or readership. I would be twice lucky if that was the case so who knows. I don’t take the site seriously, it’s only a test bed for me to see how it does.

I think I got the signature down, hope it’s to the right one. If it has a glaring lack of chapters let me know.

Y’all have a damn fine day!

Ferrictouch Wrote: Cinn thank you for your hopes. I’m a bit on the odd side so I don’t particularly expect a true following or readership. I would be twice lucky if that was the case so who knows. I don’t take the site seriously, it’s only a test bed for me to see how it does.
Everyone's here for different things, and only the writer themselves determines what a good audience looks like.
peoapproval

B. Wrote: Social media should never be a chore you are compelled to perform. Post when you have free time and feel like it. Welcome back Ferric.
That’s all social media has ever been to me, I am a relic, a remnant, some say decrepit. It boils down to the fact that when I do interact I vastly prefer it to be person to person. Even now others may feel slighted if I don’t respond to them. It’s not personal, I just don’t feel a flow or a continuance to that person and what they say. I’ve always been of the opinion, speak useful words or be silent. Have a damn fine day.