Beware the Rulers of the Penguin Guild. The Lords of RR

I must preface this by stating that everything I am about to say is only in humor and is not to be taken seriously. 

In the beginning when I first arrived on RR I was both excited and overwhelmed. So much so that I failed to guard against the trap laid out against me. Against all of us. What a foolish man I was then, but now I see the truth. It was before me all along, a blinding light my eyes failed to perceive. 

When I created my account, I thought nothing of the Penguin Guild. I thought it was cute, but without much meaning. Just something the creators put out there to make the newcomer feel a sense of belonging and warmth. It wasn't until months later that it occurred to me, for what reason exactly? It bothered me every time I looked at it on my profile page. That I was, along with everyone else, a member of the Penguin Guild. 

Now, not bothered in a malicious sense, but rather a suspicious one. Bothered that I joined something so vague, something masked to entice you to become one with the Royal Road. I was catching on now. It was faint, but the loose thread was there for me to grasp. I only had to look for more clues that would lead me to the truth at hand. 

Then I noticed the logo on the website. Royal Road. RR. Two wings made up the R's for both words, however...one was gold and the other silver. Then I chanced upon a  thread that enlightened me further, detailing more information about what the Penguin Guild was. Penguin Corp. Super Penguin Moderators. I felt a dread well up within me, but I couldn't fathom why. 

What was a simple thought of question became a pursuit to uncover the true face of the Penguin Guild. The truth that lay beneath such an unassuming surface. When I read the thread by Dalang Tala, I thought of the logo, the two wings. I read the replies, and saw that others seemed to know the truth, but played it off as jokes. I realized they were like me. They discovered what they shouldn't have and were quickly re-educated. They never spoke of it again after that. 

I messaged a few, but nothing ever came back. At least not until a few minutes ago. I was privately contacted outside of RR and was sent an email with nothing but a warning. Beware the Rulers of the Penguin Guild. When I attempted to email them, I found that their email could no longer be reached. The person no longer existed. I was certain now that something truly sinister was brewing, and it had been operating for a long time now. 

I fear that I've run out of time, so I'll be as concise as possible with the following. The golden wing is meant to represent the Royal in RR, and the silver to be the Road, right? Well, the Rulers are the royals, and we are but the road they step on. They are openly mocking us, a taunt that went unchallenged for years. Perhaps a bait for the rogue ''penguins.''

Also, take away the R's and switch around the letters, repeat the L for the first word. You'll get this: Loyal Dao. Don't repeat the L and you'll get this instead:

Lords
Of
All
Yielding

They are the lords of all that yield. We all unknowingly yielded the moment we accepted to be one with the Penguin Guild. Unfortunately, I haven't discovered the purpose behind it all, the intention of the rulers. I can only throw this out to the sea of darkness and hope it makes its way to you, fellow penguin. Carry on. Don't give in to the shackles that bind you.  

If only I had more time...

Re: Beware the Rulers of the Penguin Guild. The Lords of RR

the penguin guild is so much bigger than you realize
its scale is not something for ordinary human eyes
only after cultivating penguin energies
are we able to to converse with penguins as we please

once you've cultivated long enough, you'll surely know
this is how it's been since very very long ago
do not underestimate the royal penguins path
all non cultivators will one day face penguins' wrath

peoreaper

Penguins? PENGUINS?!? 

You've spent all this time here on Royal Road, and have done this research, and you're worried about th-the PENGUINS!?!?

Why, it's the ducks you ought to be concerned about! The ducks. I say! The DUCKS!!!

Um. And maybe the rabbits. Otters too, especially if they wear glasses. Maybe dragons just a bit. 

But I'm tellin' ya! IT'S THE DUCKS!  AAHHH!!! 

❤🦆🐧😸🐉🦦🐰❤

Lothaire Wrote: I must preface this by stating that everything I am about to say is only in humor and is not to be taken seriously. 

In the beginning when I first arrived on RR I was both excited and overwhelmed. So much so that I failed to guard against the trap laid out against me. Against all of us. What a foolish man I was then, but now I see the truth. It was before me all along, a blinding light my eyes failed to perceive. 

When I created my account, I thought nothing of the Penguin Guild. I thought it was cute, but without much meaning. Just something the creators put out there to make the newcomer feel a sense of belonging and warmth. It wasn't until months later that it occurred to me, for what reason exactly? It bothered me every time I looked at it on my profile page. That I was, along with everyone else, a member of the Penguin Guild. 

Now, not bothered in a malicious sense, but rather a suspicious one. Bothered that I joined something so vague, something masked to entice you to become one with the Royal Road. I was catching on now. It was faint, but the loose thread was there for me to grasp. I only had to look for more clues that would lead me to the truth at hand. 

Then I noticed the logo on the website. Royal Road. RR. Two wings made up the R's for both words, however...one was gold and the other silver. Then I chanced upon a  thread that enlightened me further, detailing more information about what the Penguin Guild was. Penguin Corp. Super Penguin Moderators. I felt a dread well up within me, but I couldn't fathom why. 

What was a simple thought of question became a pursuit to uncover the true face of the Penguin Guild. The truth that lay beneath such an unassuming surface. When I read the thread by Dalang Tala, I thought of the logo, the two wings. I read the replies, and saw that others seemed to know the truth, but played it off as jokes. I realized they were like me. They discovered what they shouldn't have and were quickly re-educated. They never spoke of it again after that. 

I messaged a few, but nothing ever came back. At least not until a few minutes ago. I was privately contacted outside of RR and was sent an email with nothing but a warning. Beware the Rulers of the Penguin Guild. When I attempted to email them, I found that their email could no longer be reached. The person no longer existed. I was certain now that something truly sinister was brewing, and it had been operating for a long time now. 

I fear that I've run out of time, so I'll be as concise as possible with the following. The golden wing is meant to represent the Royal in RR, and the silver to be the Road, right? Well, the Rulers are the royals, and we are but the road they step on. They are openly mocking us, a taunt that went unchallenged for years. Perhaps a bait for the rogue ''penguins.''

Also, take away the R's and switch around the letters, repeat the L for the first word. You'll get this: Loyal Dao. Don't repeat the L and you'll get this instead:

Lords
Of
All
Yielding

They are the lords of all that yield. We all unknowingly yielded the moment we accepted to be one with the Penguin Guild. Unfortunately, I haven't discovered the purpose behind it all, the intention of the rulers. I can only throw this out to the sea of darkness and hope it makes its way to you, fellow penguin. Carry on. Don't give in to the shackles that bind you.  

If only I had more time...
https%3A%2F%2Fstatic1.srcdn.com%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-c...ropped.jpg