Re: I Review For You *some restrictions apply

Quote:
IVoxxy Wrote: So please do not submit for a review if it's a LitRPG, dungeon, first person, slice of life or Harem.

I encourage you to share if your writing has strong themes of horror, medieval, military, war, combat (gory scenes are a-okay!), poverty, crime and drugs, gang life, adult romance/sex is also fine as long it's not the focus.

Medieval? Check. Combat? Definitely. Gore? No one is safe from it, not even the Main Characters get a pass. Light horror, because of demons being demons. And very light amounts of sex that's always muffled behind walls and doors, neither one of the MC's have gotten laid. And I highly doubt I'll be writing sex scenes.

Hard magic system, no one is safe from injury, original demons/monsters, a lot of questions are formed, and some things don't make sense to the MC's and therefore to the reader either. It's intentional.

I'll stop now, I get waaay too self-conscious about this.

IVoxxy Wrote: Don't need 
I encourage you to share if your writing has strong themes of horror, medieval, military, war, combat (gory scenes are a-okay!), poverty, crime and drugs, gang life,
I have all of these n more I think. There are dungeons but they aren't the focus. Also not a litrpg or harem, its futuristic post apocalyptic, but it's still in the interlude phase before main story begins. 

IVoxxy Wrote: Don't need to swap. I don't write and came here originally to support my friend's work (if you're feeling generous feel free to leave a review on the currently reading list but not necessary). Looking for work with similar themes. There is a catch though.
I only like very specific categories and themes within writing. So please do not submit for a review if it's a LitRPG, dungeon, first person, slice of life or Harem.

I encourage you to share if your writing has strong themes of horror, medieval, military, war, combat (gory scenes are a-okay!), poverty, crime and drugs, gang life, adult romance/sex is also fine as long it's not the focus. I know darker themes can have trouble getting traction here so I'd love to help out. Just give me a few days to read up and leave an honest review, if I like your work it'll definitely go on my currently reading list.

I would love for you to take a look at my book as it is grimdark fantasy that includes very heavy themes and that's not too popular on here. Only thing is, I write in first person. I know you have preferences but if you want to give my story a try despite this, then I would very much appreciate it! :)

Story is in signature.

Hello, I would love if you could take a look at The Errant Otherworlder Watanabe, which is a low fantasy isekai story (it doesn't have any LitRPG elements, no matter how much the protagonist wishes there were blue boxes) set in an European early modern-ish (a.k.a. late medieval) setting.

The later chapters (I can send you the drafts of as-of-yet-unreleased chapters 14-17 if you like what you read and you're interested) will contain plenty of warfare (and pike and shot warfare at that! The early modern period was crazy) along with other darker themes that come from a more historically-aligned setting.

I wish you the best, and hope you'll enjoy reading my work (which you can find in the signature).

Hello IVoxxy, thanks for offering reviews. If you have time please review my first chapter (2 is in the making). It´s Comedy-Scifi and includes gore and nudity, but only to set the mood. Planning on focusing on comedy. Thx in advance  DrakanMelt

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/57394/war-zone-wellness/chapter/965894/chapter-1-okay-this-hardly-cant-get-any-weirder

IVoxxy Wrote: Don't need to swap. I don't write and came here originally to support my friend's work (if you're feeling generous feel free to leave a review on the currently reading list but not necessary). Looking for work with similar themes. There is a catch though.
I only like very specific categories and themes within writing. So please do not submit for a review if it's a LitRPG, dungeon, first person, slice of life or Harem.

I encourage you to share if your writing has strong themes of horror, medieval, military, war, combat (gory scenes are a-okay!), poverty, crime and drugs, gang life, adult romance/sex is also fine as long it's not the focus. I know darker themes can have trouble getting traction here so I'd love to help out. Just give me a few days to read up and leave an honest review, if I like your work it'll definitely go on my currently reading list.

My current book is a medieval fantasy, would that work for your reading list?

Well ok. I've been working on a few things. But all I've got are negative reviews with no comments. A few people told me my work read like a script which is what I'm going for. Because I hope one day to make them into a comic or manga. But I hope you enjoy. Thank you if you read this. Here are my story's. And have a good day or night.

1- Warlock https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/57111/warlock Story Description- Just moved to Small Town of Muddy Creek. His mom hope for a fresh new start for her son Ethan. Also with there cousin attending the Freedom Fighters Military School near by everything sounds great. But little do they know of the problems going on in Small Town Muddy Creek. Will Ethan be able to survive and keep his sanity or will he fall and truly become a Monster.

2- Freedom Fighter  https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/57110/freedom-fighter-rangers  Story Description- Five kids attend The Freedom Fighters military School. It's seems to be a regular year at the school. But during a volleyball game with the neighbor girl school there attack by a monster  called Broot. This forces there General Walter to tell the truth about why there here and the Dark past of The Freedom Fighter Rangers.

3- Allies Unite https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/57112/allies-unite Story Description- A Giant Storm has teleported the USA and it Allies to a New World. Know they all must work together in order to unite as The Allies in order to survive this New World full of Monsters, Magic, Dragons, and War.      The USA Allies are United Kingdom, All of Europe, Canada, Mexico, Israel , Green land Ice land , Japan, South Korai , Taiwan , Brazil, Australia ,India, Along with all there own islands and territory's they own.