Re: World creating mc

How I wish I could find stories like this.... I've been looking for a new one for years (and one that doesn't fall into hiatus or have the defects of a Chinese novel). In the meantime, here are the ones I found (which you've already seen if like me you've been looking for this kind of novel for a long time):

Here on royalroad :

Breath of creation (Hiatus)
[ The Administrator ] (Hiatus)
Awakening Chronicles (Hiatus)
World Keeper

Chinese novel :

Shepherding Humanity
Low Dimensional Game
Creating a Sandbox World
Way of Heaven
Building The Ultimate Fantasy
4.6 Billion Year Symphony of Evolution (Not really world creation but with the rise of civilization from the beginning)

Some are interesting, others less so, I'll let you make up your own mind (a few others whose names I've forgotten, or only read on MTL). If you find some on your side, don't hesitate to inform me.

Re: World creating mc

Loco Wrote: How I wish I could find stories like this.... I've been looking for a new one for years (and one that doesn't fall into hiatus or have the defects of a Chinese novel). In the meantime, here are the ones I found (which you've already seen if like me you've been looking for this kind of novel for a long time):

Here on royalroad :

Breath of creation (Hiatus)
[ The Administrator ] (Hiatus)
Awakening Chronicles (Hiatus)
World Keeper

Chinese novel :

Shepherding Humanity
Low Dimensional Game
Creating a Sandbox World
Way of Heaven
Building The Ultimate Fantasy
4.6 Billion Year Symphony of Evolution (Not really world creation but with the rise of civilization from the beginning)

Some are interesting, others less so, I'll let you make up your own mind (a few others whose names I've forgotten, or only read on MTL). If you find some on your side, don't hesitate to inform me.
Excluding breath of creation the rr ones are pretty bad I've read all the Chinese ones except the ultimate fantasy I checked it out it didn't seem good and unfortunately I dont know any other novel like this