Re: What's the story of your name?

Ah, yes. My villain origin story.
It all started with the simple desire to have my username be Space Rose. No numbers. 
It didn't work. 
I compromised, tried SpaceRose.
Still didn't work.
Space-Rose?
No deal.
S.Rose, surel--
No.
I discovered the wonderous fact that there's a concept of an aesthetically-placed hyphen, and my brain, for some reason, settled for SRo-se as the least offensive. It stuck with me everywhere ever since. 

Sunstar Wrote: Younger me liked Pokémon and had a profile picture with a pikachu in it, so my name started off as Pikachew. Then I shortened that to Pika later and got a profile picture with a sun on it. So, Sunpika. Then, I shortened that again to Sun. Unfortunately, Sun was already taken on RR, so I change it to whatever when I have a name change available. Some time ago my username was Warrior Sun. Right now my username is Sunstar because the sun is a star. So yeah.

What a journey...
Sabaoth Wrote: the son of the demiurge

https%3A%2F%2F64.media.tumblr.com%2F2ad61c23bb2b...fb1c68.png
Bob Wrote: Im an author. My name isn't Bob though, just thought it was funny.

https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.gfycat.com%2FAdoredBiodegra...ricted.gif

Back before dirt existed, and League of legends was just starting out (circa 2010) i was trying to find a good username (for league) that wasn't already taken. I had just finished playing the .hack//GU series and wanted to take inspiration from the main character. Unfortunately, The Silver Dual Gunner was too long, and TheSilverDualGunner was still too long, but TheSilverGunner was just right. So i use TheSilverGunner for pretty much my entire internet handle now.

Storyteller13 Wrote: Easy; I was the #foreverdm of my group!

I've been the Forever DM of my Dungeons and Dragons friend group since 2016, and everyone seemed to love my campaigns, so they started referring to me as Storyteller and it wound up becoming my Discord handle. Then from there it just went on to be my writing handle in general!

Cool. I always wanted to play DnD when I was younger, but none of my friends were really interested in it. We just kinda ended up playing DoTa.

About your name, what's the 13 part about? Are you actually thirteen years old?!
peopanic
TheSilverGunner Wrote: Back before dirt existed, and League of legends was just starting out (circa 2010) i was trying to find a good username (for league) that wasn't already taken.

Lmao. I can relate. I started playing in Season 3, and every username I tried was either too long or unavailable. So I got pissed and just used my full name.

Thank God for name changes.
DrakanSweat