Re: I have a problem describing the characters' appearance. Can someone help me?

Consider which physical traits backs up his character and prioritize those. Like a big hulking warrior, or someone with a cold and callous smile, or someone whose green eyes are usually dull but always crease mischeivously whenever they look at chickens. 

I'd say you need a few descriptions, whch could be as short as their hair or skin color and a word or two on their build. But the only important ones are that you remain consistent. That includes not elaborating too much on their appearance later on. It doesn't really matter to your reader if you describe your characters hair as black or blonde, but if you don't describe the hair color until 20 chapters in and suddenly reveal it to be black, everyone who thought it was blonde will feel one of those little consistency hickups. 

Re: I have a problem describing the characters' appearance. Can someone help me?

I like to include it in some action sentences sometimes.

Example. Lets say Jerry is a kid with... I dunno, red hair? And blue eyes. And he has a brother named... Kurt?
As for setting... Jerry just won a running race or something. Nobody runs at night so it's currently morning.
Here goes.

"Good job on the race." Kurt ruffled his little brother's red hair as he beamed in pride.

"Yeah, I knew I'd do well, but those suckers just made it too easy for me!" Jerry's nose was high in the air as he puffed his chest out.

"Yeah? Well, if it was so easy, why don't you race me next?" Kurt grinned as he started warming up under the light of the midmorning sun.

"..." Jerry stayed silent as his blue eyes gazed at Kurt with every ounce of disdain he could muster. "Shame. You've ever heard of it?"

Well, its kinda like that. Hope this helps.

One approach is to think about what other characters would notice. Those are the important bits. The rest, well... is less so.

For instance, if it's a full-on cyberpunk story and there's a character walking around with no tech whatsoever, that's what the other characters will notice. They won't care about curly hair or eye color nearly as much as that. If you're telling a period sword and sorcery thing where there's a person of the royal class strolling about in the slums. The characters in the slums are going to notice the nice clothes and the clean skin and a full mouth of teeth. So focus on those things.

On top of this stuff, I find it's useful to primarily focus on vibes that their whole appearance add to, rather than the actual traits of their appearance being the actual subject. Use the traits as you can to illustrate the vibe, rather than just listing them.

Everyone here has read books. There is nothing you can do to describe a person's body that is original and novel.

Instead, highlight what's important and unique about the character themselves in the context of their first impression.