Re: How do you advertise your story on Royal road

I mainly post on the forums, chat with other writers, and try to be a wise and helpful dude.  (Still working on the wise part.) xD
Don't forget to set up your signature with images and links! Check that include box. Be shameless!

I also straight up buy ads. Pay the site to show my banner to readers, who might click on it and read my story. Tends to be a decent views bump, though a bit expensive to do too often.

Aster Wrote: I mainly post on the forums, chat with other writers, and try to be a wise and helpful dude.  (Still working on the wise part.) xD
Don't forget to set up your signature with images and links! Check that include box. Be shameless!

I also straight up buy ads. Pay the site to show my banner to readers, who might click on it and read my story. Tends to be a decent views bump, though a bit expensive to do too often.
I've been considering buying an ad myself, but I read around for some testimonials and now I'm not sure if it's worth the money. What kind of engagement do you get?

Aster Wrote: I mainly post on the forums, chat with other writers, and try to be a wise and helpful dude.  (Still working on the wise part.) xD

How do I set up my signature and image links pls